Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
Chisaki and Yuuna were easily the top 2 girls for me but Hibari is just so cute and her character development was spectacular. It’s so hard to choose just one. At this point I wouldn’t mind a harem end.

I can feel this will end like > Negi choosing the unexpected love relationship haha

Can we get a chapter like this, but with asses instead? Yum.

Best boob chapter ever! Also, please Sagiri dont wish for a smaller boob size...just please. You are just perfect like that.

Dex-chan lover
This manga makes any, every and all attemps to further the PLOT.

Fed-Kun's army
I wish she went to the more extreme breast sizes . Especially with Sagiri and the Innkeeper. Completely flat and oppai loli ends.

I would understand the whole legs, i would definitely understand the Thighs...but...the feet?...ok

Fed-Kun's army
Chisaki is the best girl,anyone who says otherwise should fight me

Aggregator gang
"I love you more than yesterdaaaaay. But not as much as tomorrrroowww!" That song got stuck in my head after the tagline at the end.

Dex-chan lover
Makes sense that if you had tits and ass shoved in your face every day you would cease to be phased by it and find something else to be more erotic. Feet are just his way of getting his freak on.

Power Uploader
Who could have know handholding could be more effective than pressing your bare chest to someone.

Users who are viewing this thread