Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san

Dex-chan lover
"This is now a battle manga..."

Hell no.No,after all this time.Go back to the T&A next chapter or Jihad...

"Plot", "Plot", "Plot" and then suddenly... A wild PLOT appeared! Man, I can't keep up with this pacing.
Must be because of the Anime coming up.

Dex-chan lover
I still can't believe the story is actually progressing at a decent pace, considering how nothing happened for so many chapters.

VIP
I'm currently deciding on whether to do the first 41 chapters of the coloured series or not. For me to do so, I'll need a redrawer that will help me out. If you want the first 41 chapters in colour and can redraw, please pm me on here or on Discord @Xunder#1586

Aggregator gang
This will probably end up as the master-chan apologizing for confusing Yuuna with some evil overlord.

Came for the babes, stayed for the bonds of steel! For the most part, a feel-good ecchi-comedy with a cool brotagonist, resilient and interesting girls with short and sweet chapters that spurs the little man in all of us...take that in any way that you will!

PS: Zakuro is a cool bro.

Dex-chan lover
Oh great, the master was right, she was just mistaking the true identity of the culprit...

Dex-chan lover
and the one we thought was weakened was really just hiding his true strength, it wasn't even his final form! How original!

Double-page supporter
Almost certain the necklace on kogarashi was given to him before before the 7th yuuna died, which is how he entered. Her regret will be something about wanting to spend more time with kogarashi before she died, and she passes after this arc.

Dex-chan lover
Well that wraps that up handily, Yuuna will end up merging with the frozen original.

So is this ending? Because it seems like a really good place to end before it becomes too long and suffers from the degradation that always happens when manga outlive their "golden period".

Users who are viewing this thread