Yureka - Vol. 41 Ch. 266 - The Game Isn't Over Yet

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
@Azrenir
I can’t believe it’s finally complete. Thank you! I had truly lost hope that this series would ever be completed.
If you decide to continue translating and if you don’t already have a series in mind. I’d like to recommend another oldie
https://mangadex.org/title/11268778-d757-4d70-8012-0537dd1afc13/kimera?tab=chapters
It didn’t receive much love compared to Yureka, but I was immediately hooked. It’s Japanese but if you didn’t even know Korean to translate this, I figured why not.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation- I haven't picked this manga up again yet, but it made me so happy to see it get translated

A special shout out to all you regulars here in the comments section. Thanks for the support, guys. Makes it all worth it.
Dear Azrenir ,

And any past-Yureka Scans-Team + Yureka Manhwa reader/fans community

Thanks to end this journey.

It's been so long that i dream of reading the rest of chapter properly in EN language (RAW has been spreading for many years). It happened now.

It's been 21 Years since the first time i read this Manhwa on hardcopy. Now it's finally finished.

I even made this MangaDex account just to thank you, haha.

Once again, thank you for ending this Title. It was really a good title.

Haha, I've been around this series since first volume went out, finished reading in my middle age, thanks for all scanlators involved in this series.
A pity we didn't get to see how Lost Saga 2 played out or how the war between Lost Saga and Cyber Quest happened, but a good end none the less.
I'm glad it didn't have fucked up ending like Half Prince.

Thanks an insane amount Azrenir. I finally got to finish my favorite manhwa after over a decade of hold thanks to you!

Users who are viewing this thread