Yuri Boobs Anthology - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Luring Bloom by Majoccoid

@cornonthekopp honestly it's called "yuri boobs anthology" for a reason LOL

@apt-get yesss "handsome girl and sheltered girl" by this artist and mochi au latte is amazing, check it out!!

@nuttydesu thanks for the explanation! wasnt sure what they meant but now i know :)

@genogar im kinda confused too, onee-san did mention she dont give her Line to just anyone, so they can still communicate right? and she said "see you around" not "goodbye"

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@genogar
My guess is that it had something to do with MC's previous relationship?

yea i liked this a bunch too.

the ex was smirking like.."uh huh. you see?" lol

Dex-chan lover
This is very good & hope that author of this story gets to do more of it in the future. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I'd be totally down with seeing more of these two, this should be serialized!

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyy some good boob physics, laying on her back made them like sag to the sides instead of magically stay perky

Love to see it

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of confused with this ending. Was it a good or bad end? She did get her actual Line ID, right? So why does the last page say "poor MC"?

Power Uploader
@genogar @xuanchiao @caenlim The Line ID is real and oneesan wants to keep in contact. It's just implied that she's the flirty type that won't commit (she made up a fake name so that she could have cut ties easily after one night stand if needed). MC basically acted the same towards the crying girl in flashback, and she now understands what it means to chase after someone hard to tied down . Not a bad end per se, just MC having a taste of her own medicine.

Users who are viewing this thread