Yuri-Drill - Vol. 4 Ch. 2 - I Wanna Have Sex With a Girl

Banned
looks like there wasn't any need for signing her work on the first page after all, huh?

#shutdownnonbelievers

Dex-chan lover
@25mg12
While the female thought process is second only to quantum physics/string theory in complexity and our lack of understanding in it, at least in Japan there is a lot of expectation for women to be straight. Or at least marry and have kids. And any "S kankei" is meant to be something girls grow out of, like an experimentation phase (...although I'm not QUITE buying some of where I've read about older/middle aged Japanese women "not even knowing" that lesbianism was a thing... They had to have known it was, and just perhaps suppressed it.). Just look at the amount of male gay bars compared to lesbian bars in Japan. Of course, there will always be more male gay bars because obvious reasons. But there's just a huge disparity in how many gay bars are in Japan compared to lesbian ones. I don't know the culture, but as an outside observer, gay men seem to be much more tolerated and accepted than gay women. Although that shit tends to get complicated when you look at how infidelity in marriage is more open and tolerated than in the west. So don't take my word for it.

Now the west is a different story... Thanks gender studies degrees and institutional academia!

Banned
@definitionofinsanity

Ah, you. Sorry, but I don't respect you nor do I put any value in your thoughts and opinions. You're like @ oeconomist lite. Don't know why I haven't blocked you on previous occasions when reading your comments made my eyes widen, but I'm doing it now. Bye.

edit: and for anyone reading this exchange in the future: if you believe in the concept which has been addressed, read Adrienne Rich biography. I'm all for conceding that culture actively influences behavior, or that shame mediated allowance for certain activities ("social norms") influences culture, but when you assume that environmental expectations can override something as basic as innate constitutional sexual proceptiveness toward preferred subject in a group (or even self-awareness of such impulses), it either means that a) your belief is bullshit, or b), it reveals something very unflattering about group in question (after all, those're mainly bitter older - or young insecure - women who're militantly bitching about "compulsory heterosexuality" ; for whatever reason it seldom happens "to" or "with" guys). Pick one. That's all.

Dex-chan lover
@25mg12
Ah, you. Sorry, but I don't respect you nor do I put any value in your thoughts and opinions. You're like @ oeconomist lite. Don't know why I haven't blocked you on previous occasions when reading your comments made my eyes widen, but I'm doing it now. Bye.

Yeah, that totally doesn't sound like basic bitch backpedaling. And if you think I sound anything like oeconomist: 1.) Fuck you, that's insulting and uncalled for. 2.) You obviously haven't actually read much, if anything, that I've posted - which considering your drive-by commentating like you're on fucking Twitter right now - isn't a stretch to assume.

if you believe in the concept which has been addressed
The glorious internet, where we must fully believe and support anything we talk about. Under penalty of death.

I'm all for conceding that culture actively influences behavior
...Considering because we have plenty of studies and case samples showing that it's true, that's a good idea.

but when you assume that environmental expectations can override something as basic as innate constitutional sexual proceptiveness toward preferred subject in a group
"Innate constitution sexual proceptiveness toward preferred subject in a group" - for someone that bitches about Oeconomist, you're sounding a fuckload more like him right now than you are me. How pretentious to word "people that you want to fuck" like that.

But I digress. Y'see, I wasn't assuming that. You just decided and assumed I did. Besides that, we do have interesting social science from the last few decades. Unless you suddenly think so many western men suddenly became much more homosexual than men in the 1950s... Which doesn't bore out. It's just that men in the 1950s that were gay were less open, more concealed and less likely to act on it. Does this mean men from then were comphet? No, not necessarily. Same applies here. You're offering a false dichotomy. It's not an "on"/"off" switch. People, societies and cultures don't tend to operate that way.

Banned
Holy shit, you're not all there aren't you? I thought that the nickname was kinda on the nose, but apparently not.

I'm not really going to try understand what are you on about, because dealing with mental illness socially is always waste of time.

Dex-chan lover
@25mg12
Don't know why I haven't blocked you on previous occasions when reading your comments made my eyes widen, but I'm doing it now. Bye.
That aged well.

I'm not really going to try understand what are you on about
And yet you didn't deny or confirm you're mikegnesium's new account despite being the spitting image of him.

Oh, let's not forget, you continued doing this... After you said you'd block me and didn't give a shit what I thought. Yeah, you've gotta be mikegnesium, only he'd be that much of a pathetic fucktard.

Banned
@definitionofinsanity
And yet you didn't deny or confirm you're mikegnesium's new account despite being the spitting image of him.
Yeah, you've gotta be mikegnesium, only he'd be that much of a pathetic fucktard.

You are mentally ill, and I didn't really feel like addressing specific rambling points of a deluded schizophreniac. Cum hoc ergo propter hoc magical thinking is very typical sign of psychological disturbance. Take lithium.

Oh, let's not forget, you continued doing this... After you said you'd block me and didn't give a shit what I thought.
Slander is different from opinions you retarded fuck. But hey, if not:

"definitionofinsanity has an arrest warrant issued by interpol for brutally raping two children."

Dex-chan lover
@25mg12
You are mentally ill, and I didn't really feel like addressing specific rambling points of a deluded schizophreniac.
Getting paranoid now, Mike?

You are mentally ill
Slander is different from opinions you retarded fuck. But hey, if not:
"definitionofinsanity has an arrest warrant issued by interpol for brutally raping two children."

We call this "projection."

Banned
Getting paranoid now
I don't know you kiddy diddling pedophile rapist scum. Do you? Because you should, with all that police attention directed towards your person.

"We call this "projection.""
Just wow. Wow. That you can confidently put those things right next to each other. Cognitive dissonance, non-decisive symptom of mental illness.

...Saul Alinsky would've been proud. Or you're just that self oblivious. Slow clapping. Holy shit.

edit: Gonna stick to reporting. Never cared much for 'direct personal insults", but presumed defamation is whole other bucket of shit.

Banned
>
LOL, [lying that] you're <> is not slander.
>
Yeah, you've gotta be <>, only he'd be that much of a pathetic fucktard.
>
makes sense

You. are. mentally. ill. On top of being a vile pedo.

Delusional cum hoc ergo propter hoc, "I think/assume, therefore is".

What the, so many moderated haha.
Either way, good story, sasuga Konbu Wakame.

Users who are viewing this thread