YuriCam ~Yurika no Campus Life~ - Vol. 5 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
That short hair really suits her. Add to it her height and she excludes the perfect older-yuri-sister look.

Double-page supporter
It took me 9 or so years to finally see the end. That took way too long but I won't say I'm disappointed; that was just silly, over-the-top fun and I'll remember it fondly.

Dex-chan lover
Not much for the status quo ending, but it's nice that Yurika finally admitted that she loved Saori. Thank you bunches for translating this wacky "battle" series of love and yuri. May the lillies forever bloom in your path.

Dex-chan lover
That was fun but kind of a status quo ending. They're still a dysfunctional couple of a girl in denial and a girl who's into guys but can't find any.

Yurika's looking nice in new haircut, though. Saori looks like a small child though.

Dex-chan lover
I read the first moderate number of chapters and they were fun but it got pretty samey. Still, I had enough affection for it to come back when I saw the end was up. Thanks to the scanlators for seeing it through!

Dex-chan lover
Aaw, and I wished for Yurika to break from her status quo at least in the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for the scanlation! Yuricam has been a wild ride, and I still loved it. Long live Yurika-sama 😂

Well I'm glad it finished. The cheating was funny at the start, but got old quickly because they keep using the narrative of saori being jealous. Even if she doesn't care at the end, the manga got stupid to me. At least I could finish before I drop. Thank you scanlator.

Dex-chan lover
It felt like an anti-climatic where I was expecting something that is similar to the cover, well it was a fun ride regardless 8/10 for enjoyment 6/10 for technical stuff

Dex-chan lover
Took me years to see the ending. Thank you for bringing it up! I love this manga, it's such a fun wild ride. I expect the ending to be like that, but hey, I guess there's some progress so yay. I'll always remember this manga fondly.

Group Leader
Thank you for finishing the series. Payapaya has always put out top quality scans, but like you said I've been looking forward to the ending for years.

Thank you for the final chapters , stuff like this should be made by fans like you so you share the things you love faster.

I think the ending is quite fitting , it suits the overall silliness. I enjoyed it alot , thanks again for the massive update

Dex-chan lover
Fun ride. But we didn't get real action with Saori at all, as the fuckin' author wanted.

Double-page supporter
Glad they are together, but sad we didn't see any "action" between them (aside from that kiss)

Users who are viewing this thread