YuruYuri - Ch. 200 - At the Poolside Without Getting In the Water

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is no good for me, I can't promote Kyoko x Yui after this.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, my reaction was about the same as Kyouko's. I wholeheartedly approve of Ayano being more honest and forward, even if it took her 200 chapters. I'll gladly wait another 200 chapters if it has to be. Seeing my OTP have a nice moment like this is just too good.

Dex-chan lover
You can tell how much the author knows the audience and what they love, and what she loves too because this is the ch200! it has to be very special, right? so they gave us the best of the best AND with swimsuits too, amazing, simply amazing!

Dex-chan lover
I love how Kyoko always becomes a bit more mature and caring , protective even, when she's alone with Ayano. These two really bring the best out of each other, you totally get why Ayano fell for her so bad. My absolute yuru yuri OTP ^_^

Dex-chan lover
When new Yuru Yuri chapter drops and it's Ayano x Kyouko

eKmzNkE.gif

Dex-chan lover
How intensely romantic. Ayano really made Kyouko happy and it made Ayano a more open person. And how are they so cute I mean what the hell!"

"I think I may be a little too happy!" - Toshinou Kyouko

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This might be my favorite chapter so far. :meguu:
Ayano x Kyouko best pairing. Or Kyouko x Ayano :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I've become kind of fascinated with how Namori-sensei juxtaposes YuiKyou and KyouAya. KyouAya gets entire chapters dedicated to it every once in a while; YuiKyou gets smaller moments sprinkled in far more frequently (while almost never getting full chapters). I guess which one appeals more to you has a lot to do with how you prefer your ship teases served.

YuiKyou for me, personally.

Users who are viewing this thread