YuruYuri - Ch. 200 - At the Poolside Without Getting In the Water

Dex-chan lover
Sitting here squealing with excitement at Ayano being honest about her feelings and Kyouko giving the exact reaction she wanted. I feel like Kyouko is now just waiting on Ayano asking her out because she knows you can't push a tsundere in case she relapse to full tsun.

Also, someone drag that bleeding girl out of the pool.

I'm so proud of Ayano, she rizzed Kyouko by being adorably honest twice now and it was super effective! with how many times she's been rejected or part of the boke/tsukkomi gag, Kyouko is definitely not used to people welcoming her antics and desire for closeness so earnestly as Ayano does, it makes her "a little too happy" :')

now all we have to do is wait another 50 chapters for new developments...I'm still waiting for the day Ayano will find out Kyouko is her childhood hero

Dex-chan lover
I've become kind of fascinated with how Namori-sensei juxtaposes YuiKyou and KyouAya. KyouAya gets entire chapters dedicated to it every once in a while; YuiKyou gets smaller moments sprinkled in far more frequently (while almost never getting full chapters). I guess which one appeals more to you has a lot to do with how you prefer your ship teases served.

YuiKyou for me, personally.

Maybe she's following the curve of reality, which Namori is incredibly good at. Yui and Kyouko have known each other seemingly since their first cells formed, so the continuum of their bond is never broken. It's like a married couple where aside from occasional jive to keep things happy, most of what gets done is not that notable but punctuates in fine points.
If you watch the evolution of a marriage, you don't see big surges of romantic activity but many little events.

Ayano and Kyouko have something resembling new love. It's a source of substantial dramatic events, but they can't come that often or the partners die from exhaustion. I don't have a problem with Kyouko/Yui, but I simply haven't perceived romantic reciprocity in their relationship on Yui's part; Kyouko worships Yui and wants to carry it further and Yui worships Kyouko but is sunk deep in the refuge of games, coffee, and friends. Maybe I'm wrong.

Me, I believe in the "polycule" of Yui/Kyouko/Aylano/Chitose. Those arrangements almost never work for obvious reasons, but they could pull it off because there's a complex web of attraction and concern there and they are all a bunch of openhearted sweeties.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that it will be cool when Ayano realizes her heart-stopping savior Is Kyouko, but it is so typical for her earlier tsundneriness that when the memory comes, she squelches the possibility. Can't do that forever, though.
now all we have to do is wait another 50 chapters for new developments...I'm still waiting for the day Ayano will find out Kyouko is her childhood hero

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she's following the curve of reality, which Namori is incredibly good at. Yui and Kyouko have known each other seemingly since their first cells formed, so the continuum of their bond is never broken. It's like a married couple where aside from occasional jive to keep things happy, most of what gets done is not that notable but punctuates in fine points.
If you watch the evolution of a marriage, you don't see big surges of romantic activity but many little events.

Ayano and Kyouko have something resembling new love. It's a source of substantial dramatic events, but they can't come that often or the partners die from exhaustion. I don't have a problem with Kyouko/Yui, but I simply haven't perceived romantic reciprocity in their relationship on Yui's part; Kyouko worships Yui and wants to carry it further and Yui worships Kyouko but is sunk deep in the refuge of games, coffee, and friends. Maybe I'm wrong.

Me, I believe in the "polycule" of Yui/Kyouko/Aylano/Chitose. Those arrangements almost never work for obvious reasons, but those three could pull it off because there's a complex web of attraction and concern there and they are all a bunch of openhearted sweeties.

Users who are viewing this thread