Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei - Vol. 3 Ch. 51 - Miyakonojou-san is a Bad Influence on Youth

Fed-Kun's army
In the end, Reika finally got Miyako to bend.

Many thanks, dear translator. It's been a wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
I"n order to draw this manga, I lost many things."

Since you lost already please don't stop damn it .. i really liked the fucked up logic and the dumb conversations .
I'm gonna miss this so bad smh .

@_thestranger_ While I agree this was a pretty fun read. it was tagged shoujo ai for seemingly no reason, so I understand people feeling frustrated for nothing happening on that front. Though, the lack of Romance tag should of warned them.

Power Uploader
@Leecher97 I wouldn’t say for no reason. Miyako and Reika is way more intimate than normal friends. Physically they just stop short of having sex. Though I personally wouldn’t bother, I’ve seen series tagged shoujo ai for much less.

Dex-chan lover
Aw such a rushed ending. I hope the author keeps doing comedy with GL vibes like this one.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Whaaa, what an abrupt end :( ah well, t'was fun, thanks author and thank TL

Double-page supporter
I get the feeling that the last page “I lost many things” probably meant that he had to end it whether he wanted to or not

Power Uploader
@amir1373 No series ever has shoujo ai tag in the first place. It’s made up by English readers and always applied arbitrarily. This series actually started with the tag on this site, then it was removed and readded. Unofficially tagging is unreliable like that.

sgn

Group Leader
@amir1373 I'm pretty sure it was tagged with either it or Yuri for a while, maybe both. Then somebody redid the tags and removed it at some point. I don't really think it matters what tags the series has, but that prompted like half the comments to start being about the lack of the tag. I found it kind of tiring, so honestly I ended up adding the tag back just to make it stop.
It's not like it's really unwarranted anyway, as youdontknowwho said. And even japanese wikipedia categorizes the series as yuri, so eh, I'm fine taking japanese wikipedia's lead. (as they say, you should always cite wikipedia, because it's the best source)

that was a fun series. sad to see it go.
dunno if it was axed or not (seems like it), but it was one of my faves just for the WTF level of comedy.
miyako's reactions were always priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread