Yuujin ni 500 Yen Kashitara Shakkin no Kata ni Imouto wo Yokoshitekita no Dakeredo, Ore wa Ittai Dou Sureba Iin Darou - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why she never mentioned their OG meeting? It doesn't have any promises that would make you wanna hide it, just he was her first friend.

Contributor
That was adorable and heartwarming for a first encounter. It's not like I needed any more reasons to root for Akari, but I'll gladly take it. :thumbsup:

Supporter
That face of hers when she sees the sunflowers. That’s a smile that you need to protect!

Dex-chan lover
I definitely feel a little better after establishing there's only 1 year between her and her brother (and presumably her and the MC).

And yeah it was a very cute chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Here we go again... Ofc I'll always be rooting for the Rival

Dex-chan lover
That was cute and all, but how the hell 10 y/o kids are talking about love and that kind of things?

Dex-chan lover
addtext-com-MDMz-Nz-Q1-Mz-Q1-NTk.png

Dex-chan lover
I definitely feel a little better after establishing there's only 1 year between her and her brother (and presumably her and the MC).

And yeah it was a very cute chapter.
Same here. She probably have around 17/18 years old. She is probably in the end of high school (this was kind of pointed out when her brother said she pretended to go to the same college, then she would be at least on the second year of high school)

Users who are viewing this thread