Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
hmmm...OP boss mob...has weaknesses?
physical attacks? Pochi I choose you! ...nope...
magical attacks? Pochi I choose you! now go distract it. ...nope not weak to magic either...
f*** it, I've got bombs, throw ALL the bombs
I knew that'd do the job, hope you don't mind the possibly toxic rain of monster blood

Dex-chan lover
b9w4fRX.gif

Dex-chan lover
Seems weird to have dynamite, but absolute shit level meds and other chems

You sure this is not chapter 8 for something? Ended with a warning about golbin in the plaza in chapter 6 but jump to being in a cave for chapter 7?

Aggregator gang
@kdann12 Remember that goblins are trash mobs, Goblin Slayer takes place in a world where everyone has an inflated ego and so the high ranking adventurers don't care to take the goblin extermination quests and the noobs think that since the high rankers think goblins are trash, that they in turn can think of them as trash, which ends up getting them killed.

TLDR; This manga has adventurers with common sense, Goblin Slayer is formed on the basis that only the MC has common sense.

(Though tbh Goblin Slayer is fucking radd as hell!)

Contributor
Skipped over Rina becoming his student :O
I wonder if the novel does the same thing ~_~

Dex-chan lover
Bloody, explosive justice wins again!

I hadn't thought about it before, but it's kinda interesting how the way the world perceives you will affect your power through titles. By this logic, won't cult leaders be able to become actual gods?

Double-page supporter
He destroyed the eyes and any great material they could have salvaged of that monster and scared his apprentice for life. A job well done for someone carrying the title 'fool'.

Aggregator gang
this man using gacha items on a near death opponent, truly a fool

Users who are viewing this thread