Yuukyuu no Gusha Asley no, Kenja no Susume: to, Pochi no Daibouken

They call him a fool but hes the ultimate mage. Hes really put in the hours into his craft, dudes legendary.

Banned
Aww... I'm out of chapters again.
Oh well. Good stuff.
7/10 manga.

(Trace Best Girl, but Rina is MC's waifu)

The dialogue is good but despite it the characters don't have much depth, and the main plot is pretty lame 31 chapters in.

Thousands of years just to prove his bullies that they're wrong.
That man's truly a fool

Double-page supporter
Poochi best girl, she better not let some thot take MC's virginity instead of doing so herself.

@Serhoots
It's better than the guy that spends 200 million+ years in a time stasis training swordsmanship, just to beat up his school bullies.

Dex-chan lover
This latest arc looked interesting but it quickly turned dumb.

The MC keeps his fool title well stuck to his head, selling a magic research he conducted for centuries for literal scraps (compared to its true worth), all to "save" 2 loli he doesn't know from a job a thousand girls done before them and another thousand will do after, he can't save all possible prostitutes, only this 2, the author even made clear that removing the red district would create more problems than it solves, his buddy and the high class ho just told him a sob story counting on him being a goody two-shoes and resolving the problem for them with money, because using magic to kidnap the 2 would probably put their future at risk.
it wold be a better solution to kidnap the 2 girls or try to make restructure the system.
The girls weren't even sold to pedos, they are in training until their body is ready, and if they were free outside the bordel their life would actually be worse and more at risk, they would keep their prde maybe, when dying of hunger, or endgetting kidnapped by bandits.
This arc is just to make clear how stupid the MC is and probably make so the teleport magic get spread quickly, and possibly stolen by bad guys, that will create a whole new problem various magnitudes above 2 loli having a secure job in the future.

"Before he realized, 5000 years have passed"

How? How do fuck do you not realize as thousands of years pass
Everytime I see such lines in the synopsis of a manga, I already think it's really stupid...

I still read it anyway every single time though

Users who are viewing this thread