Yuusha Densetsu no Uragawa de Ore wa Eiyuu Densetsu o Tsukurimasu: Oudou Goroshi no Eiyuutan

Dex-chan lover
I already saw the raw version of this manga, the new manga artist for this manga sucks! I prefer the previous one better than this new one!!

I feel you on that (did the same after reading ch.3 english translation by Kanojo Scans recently), the first artist (Mao) did really good up until ch.20 (or on rawkuma has it as, ch.20.3)

After that, with the new artist (dunno who) for ch.21/ch.21.1 onwards is, well, yeah... that; really going to throw every/anyone off.

It feels... really weird...

That one comment on the difference between both the old (really nice) and new on ch.22.3 (on rawkuma)

Dex-chan lover
getting kind of sick of authors think they're being unique replacing titles with something random they found in a synonym generator.

Ah yes, nothing better to make the reader like the mc than have him simp for a prostitute because boner.

I genuinely do not know what the hell the author thinks to achieve with that.

Dex-chan lover
bro what did the brave ever do to you? why are they giving him the short end of the stick

Aggregator gang
So you're telling me the epic spear was a sword all along? Man what a way to un-hype this manga... legendary swords are far too common of a trope and I was really glad spears were being represented, what a let down

Aggregator gang
It's been fun reading this bois, gonna drop it 'cause the change in the art is a tad bit too jarring for me.

I loved the old art style a whole lot more. the new way the MC is drawn is the most generic-looking character I've ever seen:fml::angery::pacman:

I agree, the new art style isn't suitable at all, not sure how that could have happened. This is seriously disappointing.
To be honest, I don't even want to try get used to the new style, but I'll still read the next few chapters to make up my mind on whether or not to drop this. It's such a waste.

Users who are viewing this thread