Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202.5 - Volume 20 Extra

Dex-chan lover
This omake and Author's comment is uber interensting.
I am hooked from the start and can't fathom how it was on the verge of being axed, truly the terrors of the manga serialization culture.

And also surprised on how the story was written piece by piece rather then well thought from the start, and some of the author's decision was funny as hell(the horse and killing Berhard because he had the same hairstyle as Isaac lol)

Thanks translator!

Dex-chan lover
I question myself as how can i read them all without skipping a text 🤣

Good job translator :hearts:
Because this one feels like the author pouring his thoughts into the panels without editor's touch, compared to the usual sanitized samey story of their daily struggles (I refuse to believe someone can be completely stress-free in the manga industry where the axe hung everyday).

Seems like the author is constantly suffering from success syndrome, and also explain why some of the arcs feels like it's pulled straight from his ass (although he managed to weave the story so well it didn't stick out too much).

Power Uploader
Why did no one upload this for 2 whole years?

I mean, if those ideas were rejected then surely it must've had some sort of problem. You cannot just run wild with your writing in your first serialiazation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that even in the extras that the manga kept to it's themes and showed them in naked knee socks. XD

Anri years later is looking great too.

Double-page supporter
Interesting. Kyle was initially the indirect victim of the editors. Ended up leading a world wide cult because of that. 😅

That sleeping scene. Diana's still the closest one to getting inside Touka's pants?

Users who are viewing this thread