Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Dex-chan lover
This ended surprisingly well, with all the major points resolved and every major character getting their moment to shine and a solid conclusion. I'm shocked and impressed. It all makes logical sense too, which is another bonus.

I am very satisfied with this ending. The only thing is that I wish it were longer, because it is one of the most fun mangos I have ever read. Technically could have had one more mini-arc, but the thing mentioned had zero information except the fact that it happened behind the scenes, so it didn't. It's difficult to find manga of this level of quality with an ending as fitting as this one has, even when the ending is appropriate. I was a tad worried the ending wouldn't be good, but that's based on it's not uncommon for any type of high or mid quality manga to have one that's average at best. Thankfully, my worries were very wrong. Honestly, the conclusion was much later than I expected, I thought it was going to end with the first half of the decisive battle. I'm half-surprised she didn't get a scolding for meddling in human affairs before she actually did, but that's part of the joke I suppose. Kind of made me facepalm that he was done-in the same way Shion did in the beginning. I guess that gag couldn't be left out. That, and the author probably couldn't resist putting it in again.

Naked knee socks fetish would save the world? Who would have known?

Dex-chan lover
Can't wipe this smile off my face... Looks like Horse Bro really was the goat.

Also AS EXPECTED OF BLAKE-SAMA!!

Amazing ending. Thanks to the scanlators for all their work. Wish the author all the best in his/her future endeavors!!

satisfying story.
almost vomit my coffee when opening that capital statue page. LoL

Double-page supporter
Huh, I feel like I want more omakes after this. You know, the true happiness they have been waiting for.

Well, I guess this already show the gist of it and everyone is happy.

The super Leland thing from that Omake came back to life. Well, then. I guess the Horse bro gave him power for Blake to finish him off for gainning people's trust.

That was a good ending. Thanks for translating the series and many thanks to the author for writing it.

This was just a hilarious story from start to finish. I'm glad I kept up with it, and I'm definitely glad you guys kept up with the translations.
Thanks so much. Man, I'm gonna miss this thing.

Aggregator gang
@edjan the guy that obsessed with BONES from early arc , its when the Princess join Touka party

@raydnt from the looks of it, harem ending , but they just waiting for Anri to wake up perhaps since they have 'genius inventor'

@hejti just with Yuna ? heck , it should be kids with all of his harem

Thanks for the thighs, gentlemen. Plenty more to go around in the future, I'm sure.

Aggregator gang
It was a long journey but a really pleasent one that I enjoyed with all those thighs from start to finish and radishes....

Thanks for the hard work tl.

Users who are viewing this thread