Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Fed-Kun's army
Kyle-sama in stalker-god-mode! XD

What a great read! Thanks to the author, scanlators and everyone in the comments! See you in other series!

Dex-chan lover
ah man... an amazing journey comes to the end... going to miss this and not only for the naked kneesocks

Dex-chan lover
Damn... what a journey it has been. Never would I thought this random ass manga that I found years ago would moved me this much. Really sad that its over, but Im glad it ended this way

Dex-chan lover
Damn Kyle just WTF lolol
Sad it's over but it was a loony ride and hot damn was the name knee sock fetish in full effect! Never would've believed it was the key to victory though I am saddened that there was never a resolution to which girl did he ended up with unless this was a confirmation of a harem end???

Wondering if there will be an omake or after story .5 chapter but if there isn't this was a solid end

Double-page supporter
So Horsebro was an isekai MC all along...

Well technically it's his granny, but you got the idea. 😄

Dex-chan lover
A big thank you to Subaruichi-sensei... this has been an awesome, fun, cultured ride. We will all definitely miss the naked kneesocks! Hoping for more stuff from them in the future!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Wakga for the wonderful time you bestowed us.

You've done Kyle's work were. Good job.

Dex-chan lover
So I guess those higher order beings aren’t evil probably just wanted to check the hole or something

Dex-chan lover
>Anri claims the true main heroine position as a little sister

Incredible. Yet I believe in Diana nonetheless...

Godspeed Yuusha, this was a great manga.

Users who are viewing this thread