Yuusha ga Shinda! - Vol. 20 Ch. 202 - The Promised Day

Man, this and Helck are two greatest and wholesome hero journey manga in the last decade, from start to finish.
And I have to wonder why animators/publisher ignore such great series while picking some literal trash to adapt.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOOO THE STATUES, AS EXPECTED OF BLAKE

Gosh what a fun series. I kinda lost track of things towards the end but the thighs and final fight made it worth it. It's been an honor gentlemen.

Slow start but man was the story after chapter ~30 so fucking good. The story got complex and interesting but still managed to be funny as fuck. The world was actually saved with fucking naked kneesocks and also a trap. Ending was nice too. Easy 9/10 from me

Group Leader
Is this the true end? Where's the smex scene? Where are their child, their grandchild? I don't even see their shipping yet after 3 years time skip (did I missed it?) ... there must be some more bonus chapter hiding somewhere.

Anyway, that was a great journey, so glad I didn't have to wait that long for this manga to finished

I remember reading this when it first started 3-4 years ago. I'm glad it finished nicely after over 200 chapters. This manga is goofy and serious at the same time. The characters and world are well developed and they manage to makes sense explaining all the different plot points. Great ending scenes making sure everything is in place. To all the groups involved, thanks for translating this. You guys did great! Gonna miss this series.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see Victor was alive, I'm kinda sad we won't see any more adventures with these guys, they were my favorite.
Hands down, one of my favorite mangas 10/10.

I hope to see more interesting works done by this author in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread