Yuusha ga Shinda!

Dex-chan lover
this manga have tearjerker+ship tease in one scene.
where else you can get that kind of scene?

Can someone inform me how many girls are in his harem and their names AND DOSE HE END UP WITH ALL THE GIRLS IN THE HAREM

The real treasure is the thighs we find along the way

The story is insufferable at the beginning because it's too saturated with comedy, but it improved so much and developed a reasonable plot. There are so many plotholes, but it still hold it's shape. Comedy is top notch, but some doesn't land. Romance is mediocre because it's harem and they didn't elaborate too much what happened after the end.
8/10. Enjoyed it.

RIG

@person up of me: what?! Everything was almost perfect! It only needed a epilogue omake and now you are telling me there is none?! Ahhhhhhhh!

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: Just realized why there are no seggs. Touka is so good at digging, if he digs any of the girls they will turn inside out. So he must make do with dry humping.

Double-page supporter
It’s like konosuba’s sibling decided they would rather raise a family in the countryside peacefully rather than get caught up in becoming famous, but the comedy gold runs in the family

Dex-chan lover
So, if I thought the main character was an insufferable loser at the start who deserved to have the hero take his childhood friend away, does this get better? Does the main character mature and learn to not be a selfish prick? And around what point in the story does this happen?

I would like answers to this because I see such a high rating and read through the first demon getting killed on the bridge and it just didn't make sense as to how so many people like this.

Is it a community effort to be ironic? Are this many people actually that brain dead? Or does the story actually improve to earn its rating?

Because I've seen several 6-7/10s and they all seem better than this story.

Double-page supporter
So thankful for the anime reminding me this manga existed, can't believe I binged it all in a week after dropping it a couple years back.

@electro_neanderthal the MC is a bit insufferable but does become redeemable despite his... "quirks" like Meliodas. I'd say the turning point for me was chapter 43 when some of his past is revealed. I'd say that's where I got invested in the characters and the story, and it picks up from there. I wouldn't say he necessarily matured over the manga since he continues his antics, but he does become less of a selfish prick as he accepts his role as the hero.

I completely understand if you (and others that are hesistant) don't want to continue the manga due to his character, or how ecchi the manga is. I personally loved how goofy the whole adventure is, even during the serious parts. I'd compare it to Konosuba, an alternate universe where Kasuma has a thigh fetish and becomes an actual hero, with many twists and unexpected turns. Overall I'd rate it around 8/10, but 9/10 simply on enjoyment.

Double-page supporter
When someone references the trash that is 7 DeadlySins, you take that as a sign to not read what they’re defending.

Dex-chan lover
So thankful for the anime reminding me this manga existed, can't believe I binged it all in a week after dropping it a couple years back.

@electro_neanderthal the MC is a bit insufferable but does become redeemable despite his... "quirks" like Meliodas. I'd say the turning point for me was chapter 43 when some of his past is revealed. I'd say that's where I got invested in the characters and the story, and it picks up from there. I wouldn't say he necessarily matured over the manga since he continues his antics, but he does become less of a selfish prick as he accepts his role as the hero.

I completely understand if you (and others that are hesistant) don't want to continue the manga due to his character, or how ecchi the manga is. I personally loved how goofy the whole adventure is, even during the serious parts. I'd compare it to Konosuba, an alternate universe where Kasuma has a thigh fetish and becomes an actual hero, with many twists and unexpected turns. Overall I'd rate it around 8/10, but 9/10 simply on enjoyment.
Well, I'm still not sure I want to continue, but thank you very much for answering my questions; I appreciate it.

Double-page supporter
When someone references the trash that is 7 DeadlySins, you take that as a sign to not read what they’re defending.
I do suppose 7 deadly frames and this manga would be considered “trashy”. I wouldn’t recommend this manga for everyone, to me it’s a guilty pleasure manga. I only initially brought up Meliodas as comparison for the sexual harassment tendencies that both MCs possess.

Fed-Kun's army
This was fine. I give it 7/10. Majority of females had too much of the same body type issue. Some more variety would have been fun.

Users who are viewing this thread