Yuusha ga Shinda!

Enjoyable adventure. Great level of absurdity and comedy. Ecchi is appropriate. One thing I didn't like is romantic part.
It ends in the worst shounenish way with harem/open ending.
8 out of 10.

@HoangDinh yeah but you can still have a main girl in a harem. It's usually the one you started with. Like they are all your harem girls, but one is THE harem girl ya know?

Dex-chan lover
@Korach of course I knew that! Yuna was hinted throughout the series to be the main girl all the time. But when she finally confessed her feelings, she got turned down because the MC's traumatized by her TsunTsun actions from before.

This story is awesome, if you are here by accident, i highly recommend you to give this a try. As for myself i had followed this manga since years ago even before uploaded in mangadex and reread everything from start after i found the end tag in the last chapter and it was a good ride. As for the manga it has a real story despite all the comedy and ecchi mixed inside it and doesn't ruin each other.
About how the romance and the harem, my opinion is below but it is a spoiler so read it at your own risk:
I actually wanted to say romance as well to above, it was good except the end i guess? I won't say it ended badly as it was a good end and i cried tbh, but like as the mc chose Anri's happiness, the other harem candidates were like pursuing their own happiness and only sometimes visiting the mc? I feel it was like that at the end. Well it was still a good way to end the story tho kind of sacrificing the romance.
9/10 for me, i like it how absurd everything was until the end.

Edit: also thank you so much translator-sama! Without you we wouldn't be here and enjoyed this story.

@Korach The ending is vague enough to be open to different interpretations. I just wished the author defined the relationship more. Just because the 2 of them acknowledge their are feelings, the vague ending without a declared status or title indicates the author didn't want to choose and strictly defined ending but more open on his relationship status.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the story will be good after the first few chapters but I can't continue reading it. The mc is too much of a scum. It's unbearable.

i've been following this manga since it has only like about 10 chapters just the first chapter made me fell in love an when it ended i can't give score other than 10/10 this is really a gem i found out of nowhere and was one of my favourite manga all the time

such a great Manga, this suppose to be an anime. I would buy the entire stock. how come it isn't porpular????

Truly a master piece. Anyone and everyone should experience this amazing manga. One of my favorite comedy manga ever, what a journey this series was.

well that was.... what it was-
the ending was typical but appropriate.
I enjoyed it enough to wonder about Subaruichi's other work

Dex-chan lover
Kyle be like:
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheChosenWannabe

Dex-chan lover
if you ask me which one is better This or "Highschool DxD"(i only watch anime)?
hmm...... hard to choose, but highschool DxD have more small-chested and loli fanservice than this one.

Users who are viewing this thread