Yuusha ga Shinda!

Double-page supporter
I remember now why i dropped this earlier. it was boring

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know how this is so popular, I'm not one of those that just bash it after 1 or 2 chapters, I gave this until chapter 15 to say this is sooooo terrible. Well atleast for me anyways. I guess something people would find this enjoyable... @Mangon Agreed. @saito197 Agreed. @Dvoigt Yes, it's about the same the whole time, sometimes worse.

Dex-chan lover
Killing these damn necromancer sure is a pain when they can just switch body after death.

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga. it got many page for men of culture

and it is getting better

??? I don't see where this manga is going lol, the MC's personality is garbage and their decisions are so random too, like they don't care about character or something.

@codydub03 Same here. I gave this until chapter 46, and it didn't get any better, so i finally dropped.
There are so many 8*+ mangas with a plot not better that average 5* isekai, how do people rate these things?

Dex-chan lover
Look at all these haters whining about nothing, this is a fantastic manga and one of my favourites.

@Darklight99 the vast majority of haters are tsundere , they keep hating the manga but will come back to read and leave a comment as a sign that they read the latest chapter

Holy ... Blake-sama truly the savior of the world, the one who killed 100 Demon gods and their armies of one million necromancers.

Ok who's gonna tell Kyle that this is definitely not the god of light?

Also @rosiegold I agree, story has gone downhill and feels sort of rushed but it's nice in a way coz we will finally get a closure to the story.
I think the author did not think the story would last this long so he tried to make it longer by adding new enemies from God knows where, hence giving a 'stretched' feeling to the last Arc, but now ironically it seems like he is trying to rush it to the end

Contributor
I read this back when it was at around 80 chapters, and now that the chapter count has doubled, I feel like I should get back into this

This series is so trashy. I wouldn't call it a parody, and I wouldn't say "I'm only reading it ironically" or "it's actually good if you ignore the trashy bits." It is trash, it knows it's trash, it doesn't try to be anything but trash, and god damn is it still fun. I am not ashamed to say that I actually really enjoyed it before I set it down. It's the kind of manga that someone who normally doesn't like, or might even detest, ecchi or trashy manga can enjoy. That being said, I don't think people who normally read fanservicey manga will like it, so it's in kind of a weird spot where people who might like it won't read it, and people who will, dislike it.

Buuut I also need to catch up on the latest ~60 chapters or so, so maybe my impressions of this will change

Users who are viewing this thread