Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I cant just wait to see his old group when they find out

Dex-chan lover
:thonk: that's a good point actually.
if they're all this strong why did they submit to their husbands.
it's hard to imagine that all of them "happen" to find the love of their lives, in the same village, and settle down peacefully.
My thought is that no man wanted to date them when they were strong, because then they knew they couldn't leave them for other women once they get older which seems to be the norm in this world, that said they were famous adventurers and friend so they probably all wanted to have families around each other but had to be in a secluded village so why not the same one.

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely my favourite guilty pleasure. The art isn't that amazing or anything and the plot is quite typical for the genre but something about this unapologetic "motherfucker" type of revenge really does it for me. Great stuff TL team. Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
she aint need no staff, mc just supplied her a large clump of mana just a moment ago

Double-page supporter
This author knows just what the audience wants and delivers!

This is the beauty of eromanga - in SnK we said stuff like "the final will be a full chapter of Eren doing Historia", or Berserk "Griffith and Guts will have a different kind of sword fight".
And this manga just does it for real.

Thank you fot translating this! The sfx was good IMO.

Dex-chan lover
Quit cranking your hogs people, spare your hogs!

Ceres brings up one hell of a good point, I wonder what happened? This’ll most certainly be a plot point later, after we get the main “plot” of course.

Dex-chan lover
Can we get to the revenge now? Im all for collecting milfs like pokemon, but I really just want to see his old friends’ faces when he tells the he fucked all their moms.
He never planned any revenge. Once they kicked him out, he felt like he could finally stop baby-sitting them. The moms are more likely to seek revenge than him.
As for his old friends' faces, the only one I can think of who will take it badly is Mel his "ex who he treated like a daughter". The hero never gave a damn about his own mother so not gonna get much of a reaction from him. Maaaaybe the other two girls miiiiight have a reaction but it'll be more like "You chose these old ladies!?" more than anything.

In summary, don't expect any worthwhile reactions from them.

Users who are viewing this thread