Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
goodness gracious hes gonna have an op harem, is this gonna end up being like "my 1 shot kill sister" but with a harem

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they brought up the fact, that these women should have never been in such a position to begin with.
I'm guessing the government is watching them or perhaps they were afraid of being found or something.
I'm really grasping at straws here, anyone got any better ideas?
Also I'm just reading now for the pay off, of when they the heroes party comes back in contact with their mums and ex member.

Thanks everyone at Chibi Multiverse for the transition
i think it is already explained on page 12 because being too late to marry. IMO if they use force or power on their husband they will run away. It's Lucky for them if they find another new husband that will marry them because if I remember correctly this world men would prefer young girls and will ditch the MILF. so these Milf parties keep staying with their husband even tho their husband's Love has gone cold. and now MC with his MILF Fetish has comes to save these MILF from their Ex-husband

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I can't probably wait for the stupid kids to comeback and find out he thrusted their moms
preview.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad they brought up the fact, that these women should have never been in such a position to begin with.
I'm guessing the government is watching them or perhaps they were afraid of being found or something.
I'm really grasping at straws here, anyone got any better ideas?
Also I'm just reading now for the pay off, of when they the heroes party comes back in contact with their mums and ex member.

Thanks everyone at Chibi Multiverse for the transition
I think it's women being women and wanting someone, who genuinely loves them.
It didn't work, but they have got second chance when this guy, with MILF fetish, showed up. Otherwise, they wouldn't be so eager to jump ship as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread