Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Hmm looks like some details have been changed
In the WN, MC doesnt really know of the other milf and their circumstances until later in the story. This causes him to somewhat feel guilty when he sneaked into Harukas room under Shizukos advice

Dex-chan lover
PROPOSED TITLE CORRECTION

Current Title: The Hero Took Everything from Me, So I Partied with the Hero’s Mother!

Correct Title: The Hero Took Everything from Me, So I Partied :korone:ALL NIGHT LONG:korone: with the Hero’s Mother!

Dex-chan lover
Hmm looks like some details have been changed
In the WN, MC doesnt really know of the other milf and their circumstances until later in the story. This causes him to somewhat feel guilty when he sneaked into Harukas room under Shizukos advice
Yeah I think we can have some hope that the author is gonna take advantage of this 2nd chance at redoing the story to fix some of the jank of the original novel.

This chap is a good sign with how they expanded on the sex scene and fixed the pg13 feeling of the original.

Now it actually delivered on what the damn title says it is, a raunchy story about fucking milfs.

Hopefully this means the manga will be better written than the original.

Users who are viewing this thread