Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I guess I should write a spoiler warning from Chapter 1 instead of on Chapter 2.
Abandon all hope if you think anything is interesting. The main premise from the title, having a harem of MILF is technically correct.
But they're such background characters that it's often forgotten about.
The real focus of the story is, spoilers a plenty.

The ineffective "revenge" non-NTR story where the MC thinks he's being harsh but in reality is making everyone happy, including the deadbeat husbands who basically give their wives away to the MC and get in return hot underage slave girl wives who happen to look like their own daughters, so they're P2 recolors of the party members of the hero team, and they never notice because they're deadbeat dads who are happily becoming functional and happy members of society thanks to the MC's "revenge". He talk no jutsu convinces his MILF wives that his revenge is the way to go. The husbands are all clearly shown to be abusive to their wives in some way shape or form. So the MC's revenge is to make them happy with a non-NTR story. Well you said you like it not being NTR so eh. I guess i tworks for you?

So that takes up a lot of chapters. 2nd item that takes up a lot of chapters is the fall from grace of the hero and the giant mess that makes, which then becomes his triumphant upgrade back into the good graces of the people and switching from being the hero of the kingdom to being the hero of the empire. Everyone in the hero team essentially get a turn around to become generic characters either in the MC's party or the hero in his own party as he creates a new harem of an inept albino slave girl and a demon vampiress, because the MC eventually creates eternal peace between humans and demons without killing the demon lord.

So that also takes up a lot of chapters. 3rd item that takes up a lot of chapters is the MC becoming the, this isn't a parody and this is specifically what he is in the story, Humanoid Golden Dragon Lord of Luck whose ultimate power is that everything goes well for him and his every wishes are granted automatically by his insane luck, the dragon who accidentally turned him into that showcases that power by throwing a giant blast that should've killed him but it fizzled out into nothingness by his literal plot armor.

You might wonder where the MILF harem comes in. They're set dressing. They're background characters who comment here and there and sometimes helps move the other 3 plots detailed above forward and in every meaningful story beat, they're left behind. To note, the MILF harem is composed of the unit of S rank ex-adventurer harem, which are the 4 initial MILF, the authority MILF who are the first princesses and saint of the kingdom, empire and church so he's the ruler of the entirety of the human continent. And the MILF goddess since he became an immortal dragon lord god above gods. The story element of him becoming said dragon lord god above gods is also what led to half the demons worshiping him and the demon lord effectively calling for peace.

You might think that at any time everything above is well told and is interesting. Eh, it's okay. Like I said, it's all mediocre. It's passable. It's Morbius. It sure is what I detailed above, and it sure is what happens. Expect nothing of interest. And if you wanted sex. Don't.

The MILF harem, again, is second place to the other stories above. But hey, now that on Chapter 185 he made the entire human race and demon race call for peace and is confirmed to be stronger than even god and immortal and ageless. Maybe now he can finally have a slice of life slow life harem fun time with the MILF.

Except the last few chapters have been focused on the hero party and them powering up, which is meaningless since the MC is the Golden Dragon Lord God of Luck, and you would think we'd be getting more of the MILF, but instead we're getting him raising the girls who got tossed out of the hero party and far more focus on them then on the MILF team.

Again. The premise of the story is playing second fiddle to everything else. So even as a trashy Redo of Healer type I'm here for the smut, this ain't it chief. And if you're expecting subversive hey the world building is pretty damn solid despite all the shmex going on like Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World. The world building is pretty mediocre.

The start is full of promise. Then a few chapters in, it flatlines. It doesn't fall off a cliff, it just becomes dead from mediocrity. You will get some sex scenes but they're pretty much just there. Two orgies from what I recall, each of the first four MILF get a single session each, actually I only recall 2 of the 4 getting a one on one, but I'm going to assume I just forgot about the 3rd and 4th one getting a one on one because of how much of an afterthought it was. And that's about it. 185 chapters.

Edit: Oh, I forgot.

When he becomes the Golden Dragon Lord of Luck is shortly after he gets the harem of 4 ex S-rank adventurer MILF. So basically you get set up that he might go adventuring and go on a rise in power by being already overpowered and supported by 4 overpowered MILF with some fanservice in between combat time, you don't. He becomes Plot Armor incarnate and more powerful than everything on the planet right after establishing a party with the 4 ex S-adventurer MILF, and from there on he always goes out Solo. So establishing that they're these overpowered ex adventurers who're S rank and each individual MILF is stronger than the whole hero party is meaningless, from the start to where we are right now.
Oh man thanks for the heads up
if that really happens then it's gonna be such a great wasted potential, man now i am sad but at least you saved me the time and the despair of it, then what series do you recommend i really hope the one doing the drawings changes a little the story i don't want to see such trash

Dex-chan lover
He got the mothers of his former teammates. got perf boost when he killed a f ton of dragon(I mean 100 high grade ones) by himself and killed by a dragon god(he became the dragon god himself after that which game him infinite stamina(plus big pp energy) and strength).

He met with his former teammates which looks like shit(as in they look awful) after mc left the party(which is basically like a dad to them) on the demon land ready to be killed by demons anytime soon and surprise surprise, shocked when he reveals he's their stepdad. Killed the demon's right hand like breaking a sand castle. The other party members except hero remains to be with him but as a vassal and got more character dev't(tldr, the girls along with the hero split up and got character development)

Right now, the mc is been travelling and chilling on the lands the kingdom and the church gave him

Note, It becomes pretty much boring in the middle of the wn.
so he goes and the plot armor does the rest... yeah it sound boring, can you recommend a good series that is on manga RN ?

Dex-chan lover
if that really happens then it's gonna be such a great wasted potential, man now i am sad but at least you saved me the time and the despair of it, then what series do you recommend i really hope the one doing the drawings changes a little the story i don't want to see such trash
Well, what are you in the mood for?

The most immediate idea that comes to mind as to why you came here for an Isekai about MILF.

If you want MILF sexy time, Isekai Furin 1 and 2 gets to the point. 1 is a post-completion of saving the isekai world and focuses on one MILF. 1 goes from the start of the adventure and has a full MILF harem. Mind you, unlike this one, it goes for the sex and it doesn't stop focusing on getting more sex.

If you want more edge with your sexy time, and I do mean a lot more edge, there's "Redo of Healer"

If you want sexy time with emphasis on world building. "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World" does great on that front, there's plenty translated of both the Web Novel, Light Novel and Manga and incidentally the art on the manga is chef's kiss.
Another one would be "Survival in Another World with My Mistress!" (Basically Isekai Minecraft with sex). The guy gets laid with a sexy dark skinned elf, but the story is no slouch in regards to the exploration of the MC's powers and impact to the fantasy world he's in.

If you want a subverted revenge story that's actually interesting, mature and consistent. "Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle" is excellent, but contains no sexy time.

If you want an OP protagonist who leads a good life (or eventually leads a good life) without worry, there's plenty to choose from with different accents and flavors.
Off the top of my head though, there's "Death March to the Parallel World", "Reincarnated as a Slime", "The Death Mage doesn't want a Fourth Time", "A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss", "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life", "Shinka no Mi" ( find it easier to remember than "Seed of Evolution") though that one has a running gag that really goes off the wall which is the MC willfully trying to become more dense of a protagonist to ignore just how OP he is getting, etc. I guess I could also include Overlord here, but there's not a lot of down time for the "good life" compared to the other ones listed.

If you want a straight up revenge story, depends on the variety of cruel you want, there's "The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero", "The Executed Sage is Reincarnated as a Lich and Starts an All-Out War", "Failure Frame", "The Rising of the Shield Hero" is also a revenge story just like how "Redo of Healer" is also a revenge story, but the revenge in Rising of the Shield Hero does occur mid story and also has a complete lack of any sexy time. I repeat that point because I suspect anyone who comes to look at the MILF manga probably wants some sexy time. There are many suggestions listed to date by the way that have no sexy time in it.

If you were in the mood for something wacky, there's "Mixed Bathing in Another World" or "Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon" Both of those play the gag straight, which is far better than attempted focus comedy like "Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town" where the running gag is how much of a dense OP idiot the MC.

Another one that has a good premise and starts off strong would be "I Got a Cheat Ability in a Different World, and Became Extraordinary Even in the Real World", but similarly to this one whose comment board we're in, I would recommend jumping ship.

Unlike this one where I did read all 185 chapters. I only read about the first 3 novels of "I Got a Cheat Ability in a Different World, and Became Extraordinary Even in the Real World". But I did peruse the later novels and essentially it goes into a spiral of the MC is the densest ball of innocence and stupidity and the story kinda circles the drain of the joke rather than move forward. But who knows, maybe you enjoy the ad nauseum repeat of the gag, depends on your sense of humor I guess. And your ability to accept that the MC is at times regressing mentally.

etc, etc, etc.

There's plenty more that comes to mind, both to recommend or to warn about. And if you have some worries like the accuracy and dedication to maintaining the original story, like wanting to avoid Seven Seas, there's plenty of fan translation out there with more care, or if more desperate times calls for desperate measures, just straight up MTL groups.

Dex-chan lover
Well, what are you in the mood for?

The most immediate idea that comes to mind as to why you came here for an Isekai about MILF.

If you want MILF sexy time, Isekai Furin 1 and 2 gets to the point. 1 is a post-completion of saving the isekai world and focuses on one MILF. 1 goes from the start of the adventure and has a full MILF harem. Mind you, unlike this one, it goes for the sex and it doesn't stop focusing on getting more sex.

If you want more edge with your sexy time, and I do mean a lot more edge, there's "Redo of Healer"

If you want sexy time with emphasis on world building. "Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of Another World" does great on that front, there's plenty translated of both the Web Novel, Light Novel and Manga and incidentally the art on the manga is chef's kiss.
Another one would be "Survival in Another World with My Mistress!" (Basically Isekai Minecraft with sex). The guy gets laid with a sexy dark skinned elf, but the story is no slouch in regards to the exploration of the MC's powers and impact to the fantasy world he's in.

If you want a subverted revenge story that's actually interesting, mature and consistent. "Welcome to the Impregnable Demon King Castle" is excellent, but contains no sexy time.

If you want an OP protagonist who leads a good life (or eventually leads a good life) without worry, there's plenty to choose from with different accents and flavors.
Off the top of my head though, there's "Death March to the Parallel World", "Reincarnated as a Slime", "The Death Mage doesn't want a Fourth Time", "A Demon Lord’s Tale: Dungeons, Monster Girls, and Heartwarming Bliss", "Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life", "Shinka no Mi" ( find it easier to remember than "Seed of Evolution") though that one has a running gag that really goes off the wall which is the MC willfully trying to become more dense of a protagonist to ignore just how OP he is getting, etc. I guess I could also include Overlord here, but there's not a lot of down time for the "good life" compared to the other ones listed.

If you want a straight up revenge story, depends on the variety of cruel you want, there's "The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero", "The Executed Sage is Reincarnated as a Lich and Starts an All-Out War", "Failure Frame", "The Rising of the Shield Hero" is also a revenge story just like how "Redo of Healer" is also a revenge story, but the revenge in Rising of the Shield Hero does occur mid story and also has a complete lack of any sexy time. I repeat that point because I suspect anyone who comes to look at the MILF manga probably wants some sexy time. There are many suggestions listed to date by the way that have no sexy time in it.

If you were in the mood for something wacky, there's "Mixed Bathing in Another World" or "Reborn as a Vending Machine, I Now Wander the Dungeon" Both of those play the gag straight, which is far better than attempted focus comedy like "Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town" where the running gag is how much of a dense OP idiot the MC.

Another one that has a good premise and starts off strong would be "I Got a Cheat Ability in a Different World, and Became Extraordinary Even in the Real World", but similarly to this one whose comment board we're in, I would recommend jumping ship.

Unlike this one where I did read all 185 chapters. I only read about the first 3 novels of "I Got a Cheat Ability in a Different World, and Became Extraordinary Even in the Real World". But I did peruse the later novels and essentially it goes into a spiral of the MC is the densest ball of innocence and stupidity and the story kinda circles the drain of the joke rather than move forward. But who knows, maybe you enjoy the ad nauseum repeat of the gag, depends on your sense of humor I guess. And your ability to accept that the MC is at times regressing mentally.

etc, etc, etc.

There's plenty more that comes to mind, both to recommend or to warn about. And if you have some worries like the accuracy and dedication to maintaining the original story, like wanting to avoid Seven Seas, there's plenty of fan translation out there with more care, or if more desperate times calls for desperate measures, just straight up MTL groups.
thanks man i know some of those stories and I do now those are great I just finished reading the spear hero side story but from motoyasu loops, man I want to know what happened after raphtalia took him out... so I might as well return the favor and give you some recommendations to you as well

--Roland Roland. is a koran webcomic that starts cute in a world of doggies that transforms into humans, because god erased all humans because they made a pact with demons it's great and sad at the same time a good read.

--Her Summon. I am not into art story based, but this is just wow the art is impressive, it's about a hikikomori that was crushed by society after saying something that was misunderstood, he is summoned by a young summoner to another world where simple objects turn into weapons of mass destruction or incredible power

--Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game data. imagine being trapped in a dating game where you need to solve the mysteries behind the one you need to conquer, a very dangerous game each conquest there are some sexy times, and are good but if you were to do more you would end up dying

--the kingdom of ruins. now this is one is a great read for me, but there are some things that i still have missing because there's a prequel the kingdom of caliburn which is indirectly following the main story of this one, but there are no translations(that I found), but anyways you can still enjoy this one but if you read the previous you learn a lot of things I know because some people told me about this

When I want that kind of story I go straight for hentai. What's the point of that? This is just trash. There is no characters just functions.

Dex-chan lover
slavery
I only have clothes in children's sizes

Despite this world's potential value, I am afraid the risk of contamination is too great... There is only one solution... EXTERMINATUS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Look, is it hot trash with lewd milfs or not?

Group Leader
thanks man i know some of those stories and I do now those are great I just finished reading the spear hero side story but from motoyasu loops, man I want to know what happened after raphtalia took him out... so I might as well return the favor and give you some recommendations to you as well

--Roland Roland. is a koran webcomic that starts cute in a world of doggies that transforms into humans, because god erased all humans because they made a pact with demons it's great and sad at the same time a good read.

--Her Summon. I am not into art story based, but this is just wow the art is impressive, it's about a hikikomori that was crushed by society after saying something that was misunderstood, he is summoned by a young summoner to another world where simple objects turn into weapons of mass destruction or incredible power

--Ore no Genjitsu wa Ren’ai Game?? ka to Omottara Inochigake no Game data. imagine being trapped in a dating game where you need to solve the mysteries behind the one you need to conquer, a very dangerous game each conquest there are some sexy times, and are good but if you were to do more you would end up dying

--the kingdom of ruins. now this is one is a great read for me, but there are some things that i still have missing because there's a prequel the kingdom of caliburn which is indirectly following the main story of this one, but there are no translations(that I found), but anyways you can still enjoy this one but if you read the previous you learn a lot of things I know because some people told me about this
I really enjoyed the spear hero side story as well!

Dex-chan lover
that depends on you but for me i don't like that kind of thing of wasting potential, so in the meantime I will read it just for fun, but if I see something I don't like bye bye

That is fair, Trash in moderate concentrations seems to be OKAY as long as there's enough going on for me.

I generally hate OPMCISEKAI but I do enjoy, for example, Shingan No Yuusha or Redo:Healer because it's either just funny enough (Shingan) or There's plot hook with potential beneath the stuff I don't like (Redo)

I also seem to really like the OtomeIsekai Villainess flavor, having had no exposure to Otome Games and most of them being on the level of having to be clever/lucky and not just Powerful.

The one exception so far has been the one where a girl reincarnates and starts just, fuckin, pulling modern guns out of her ass, there's nothing interesting or clever there, it isn't even a "She's cracked and gone mad with power and this is basically a nightmare scenario for everyone involved" thing.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It is usual hot garbage, but what make me like this one compare to other harem isekai fantasy simply because the MC preference on more mature woman, i absolutely loathe other one that inject loli on their harem member.
Also the MC background kinda different from usual miserable wage slave, who overwork themselves to death on a black company, the MC here prior being reincarnated working on very secure high paid job, and got himself a happy family.

Dex-chan lover
It is usual hot garbage, but what make me like this one compare to other harem isekai fantasy simply because the MC preference on more mature woman, i absolutely loathe other one that inject loli on their harem member.
Also the MC background kinda different from usual miserable wage slave, who overwork themselves to death on a black company, the MC here prior being reincarnated working on very secure high paid job, and got himself a happy family.
You will like "[New Life+] Young Again In Another World", mc was a grandpa when he died, doesn't tolerate anyone. Sadly, writer is a racist piece of shit, had to rage-quit, manga is somewhat complete tho' and seems to be filtered from LN filth.

Doin ya mom
D- D- D- Doing ya mom

Doin ya mom
D- D- D- Doing ya mom

Doin ya mom
D- D- D- Doing ya mom

Dex-chan lover
so sick that Animewaves has come back. Does this mean Andy is still around? fantastic work lads.

Users who are viewing this thread