Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Lost in thought, secrets of the heart.

Dex-chan lover
Sure. He says all that now. But the first chapter seems to hint that this is veering towards harem. How's the author gonna explain that?

Dex-chan lover
Alright moment of truth next chap, will it stay loyal the novels and skip the sex scene with a lame family friendly black out, or will it expand beyond what the novel did and actually show something?

Some novel authors sometimes use their manga adaptations to fix plotholes from the original novel, or add new things even.

Next chap, we should finally know if this will be as degenerate as the title implies or if the title is just bait.

Dex-chan lover
Alright moment of truth next chap, will it stay loyal the novels and skip the sex scene with a lame family friendly black out, or will it expand beyond what the novel did and actually show something?

Some novel authors sometimes use their manga adaptations to fix plotholes from the original novel, or add new things even.

Next chap, we should finally know if this will be as degenerate as the title implies or if the title is just bait.
I'm still placing my bet on no seggs at least no visible seggs. Although I was suprised we saw her in the shower so I maybe wrong.

Dex-chan lover
:meguusmug: we need an elf milf who gets triggered by all the "I am a grandma"s and yells at her

Users who are viewing this thread