Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
gPLuEzS.jpg

Also, spolier this bro'

Was expecting something vile, but....yeah... what.
Honestly, I will be surprised if they keep that part in the manga version, since they seem to be changing various stuff from the novels.

Dex-chan lover
What's with the drop in quality this chapter? Are you guys not upscaling the raws anymore or not using volume raws, it looks so griany now? There's a bunch of grammatical errors and the double page spread isn't even combined like in previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
gotta love how it's not even Ceres' intention to marry all four wives, but it's Shizuko who will bring it up to everyone
that's gonna be a scene to watch~

Dex-chan lover
this guy went from banging his former best friend's mom to marrying her and this is just the beginning wow

Dex-chan lover
He gives little girls as wives to the fathers of his former female party members.

The girls get pregnant from the fathers.

Author wants you to somehow still think the protag is a good guy after this.
god i wish that were me

Aggregator gang
R9ANSsY.png

Should I praise the manga writers, or someone in the scanlation team? I've seen "A complete 360" so many times I've grown dull to the disappointment.

For the unenlightened, a 360 means you made a full circle and you're back where you started. If you're headed for failure and make a 180, it means you've turned towards success. If you make a 360, then you twirled your way back to failure again... like a ballerina doing a pirouette off a cliff.
my man really hasn't moonwalked from an xbox360 has he?

Dex-chan lover
What, the primary non-combat member of the party took care of all the non-combat related items? What a concept!

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the mother would pick saving the MC over her own son without missing a heartbeat. I mean the bastard had it coming but damn, that could ruin any guy.

The MC is such a sad SOB, dude reincarnated just to be a slave/nanny... come on bru

On a side note, I bet him being counted as subordinate is gonna bring him problems he should change it

Dex-chan lover
So this turned out to be a pay-for-one-take-four kind of "sale promotion"... hmmm... interesting... :sneaky:

I wonder what Zect's face will be like when he finds out his former best friend is married to his (Zect's) mother, let alone banging her every night!
I wonder the other chicks as well hahahahahaha, specially that girl that was Ceres's childhood friend that chose to be with Zect. When she finds out he's been so good at every aspect after leaving the hero party she might want to end it all right then and there lol!

Dex-chan lover
Wait no one in the guild was bothered by him marriying a older woman?

No one judged them or mocked them?

Wasn't the whole premise that this world culturally shuns older women to the point they throw them away?

Guess they forgot their own ingrained prejudice conveniently.
To be fair, the woman is a genuine living legend. If a young man who is basically a superstar pro athlete wanted to marry an older woman pro athlete who was still spry enough to play at a superstar level, nobodies gonna bat an eye at that.

Group Leader
im kinda worried cause in the novel this next part and beyond was so badly written....

Dex-chan lover
While the whole old party is suffering hard because the one guy who did all of the menial work is gone is painfully cliche at this point, the whole while you're suffering, I'm having the time of my life screwing your mom angle makes it much funnier than it should be.
Also, this time it also seems to be using the somewhat refreshing angle of "we are not pissed at the guy that did everything is not here after we kicked him out, we are pissed at ourselves that can't do it ourselves"

Which... is sad that it is refreshing. But so many others seem to be "how dare you leave after we kicked you out and take the skills we did not care that you had until we had to do it ourselves with you!"

So... not surprised if this hero gets redeemed by the end, unlike so many others.

First wive approved for another 3 wives, way to go lad.
More like "giving him the harem was her plan all along" it seems.
I am... not sure what to think of this.

I mean you literally fire your party manager, what did you expect dear Hero?
Things happen automagically, of course.
Funny because in this case it is justified - dude did not even notice he had or needed a manager or paperwork.

:meguusmug: Ms. receptionist knew for a long time that her own chances with him are slim.
Are they? Because... well, we already know he gets a harem so...

Well, we know his preference, but we are not limited to liking them are we?

Plus we only knew he is not into the hero's party's girls, but now we know he also mom'ed them. Kinda hard not to see them as little children at this point for him.
This one, on the other hand, he only knows at a professional level, and he knows she is capable of taking care of herself...

Uhm, sorry. It seems I am still more into the "side character that we only see for a bit" pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread