Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
They started a freaking sex cult. "Leave your husband and marry this guy to be happy"

How are all 5 out of 5 husbands bad partners?? Like, even if they don't find them attractive, there's still love

Dex-chan lover
They started a freaking sex cult. "Leave your husband and marry this guy to be happy"

How are all 5 out of 5 husbands bad partners?? Like, even if they don't find them attractive, there's still love
There is, canonically, no love. That's rather the premise of the story. Once you hit that age, you're just some lady that used to be good for making kids. It's like The Force: You either accept the premise, or you move on to a story that's less taxing on your suspension of disbelief.

Lmao this is so nutty, my dude just wanted to vibe while the rest want to punish their kids.

Man that 5-some chapter is gonna be wild

I mean, he got the opportunity to build his dream milf harem thanks to the idiot party, both due to the privileges and the fact that he got kicked from it.

If I was him I'd be sorta thankful, even. In a petty, "ho ho thanks for kicking me from your lame ass party and having such hot moms, suckers" kind of way, but thankful. 😆

"Our son and daughters did awful things to you, so we're going to marry you to teach them a lesson!"
Yeah that's some 🔥🔥🔥✍️✍️✍️ writing

Dex-chan lover
"Our son and daughters did awful things to you, so we're going to marry you to teach them a lesson!"
Yeah that's some 🔥🔥🔥✍️✍️✍️ writing
"That guy you cucked? He's your dad now. And he says you're grounded"

Fed-Kun's army
Hero party: "You brought your Mom to the party?"
MC: "Nope, i bought your Mom."

Dex-chan lover
I want to read the chapter where they come to get him back only to find out that he's banging all their moms.

Dex-chan lover
The Moms have as much right to be angry and want revenge as Ceres has. They trusted their children and sent off our Dear Boy with them only to have them abuse and betray him badly. Even though it was Hero's mistaken believe that Mel was his romantic interest he and Mel conspired to hurt Ceres based on that belief. This is almost as much of a betrayal of the mothers as of Ceres.

Fed-Kun's army
Bitches be crazy. These milfs are actually doing the white women special of getting offended on the behalf of other people

Dex-chan lover
Bitches be crazy. These milfs are actually doing the white women special of getting offended on the behalf of other people
It's their own kids screwing over the nanny man they sent over to take care of them. Of course they're mad.

Also I don't get how it eliminates love for their daughters, but I don't know how relationships work IRL, so there's that. Does a second wife (sometimes) do something to fathers that makes them not love their children anymore? I heard that second wives sometimes have trouble loving children that aren't theirs, but I didn't think that applied to their husbands.

And on p24: it's Zect and Mel who are the awful ones. Maria is lazy which isn't too bad of a sin, and Leda didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is not a manga to be taken seriously, but I still find vile the mothers conspiring to hurt their children, Ceres doesn't even care to hurt his ex companions, so why bother with that plan crap?

Dex-chan lover
This is not a manga to be taken seriously, but I still find vile the mothers conspiring to hurt their children, Ceres doesn't even care to hurt his ex companions, so why bother with that plan crap?
Yeah, imagine disciplining your teenage children when they fuck over the help you sent them.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, imagine disciplining your teenage children when they fuck over the help you sent them.
"teenage children" going on adventure risking their lives don't sound children. Regardless, if it's disciplining, I would at least expect the mother to visit them first, scold & explain the crap they've done, be disappointed at them. But Zekt's mother went straight over a plan to specifically hurt her child and involve others mother to do the same to their kid. And the plan itself is not some simple and efficient way of teaching/disciplining the kids, but a long and effort intensive adventuring to be better than the hero party. And all Ceres want is having a loving family life, maybe kids and so on. The whole thing sounds so inane.

Dex-chan lover
"teenage children" going on adventure risking their lives don't sound children. Regardless, if it's disciplining, I would at least expect the mother to visit them first, scold & explain the crap they've done, be disappointed at them. But Zekt's mother went straight over a plan to specifically hurt her child and involve others mother to do the same to their kid. And the plan itself is not some simple and efficient way of teaching/disciplining the kids, but a long and effort intensive adventuring to be better than the hero party. And all Ceres want is having a loving family life, maybe kids and so on. The whole thing sounds so inane.
So mom chose the thing that makes her husband's life better, and also teaches the brats a lesson. This sounds like pretty efficient parenting.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread