Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
So I'm seeing all the comments and I'm like: Did you people not read the last chapter? Swinging is a common thing that happens in that town. I'm surprised the whole place isn't decorated with upside-down pineapples.

Dex-chan lover
My brother in christ had us in such a roller coaster is unfadomable. Like after his first response i was like "damn he got us at the first half" and THEN this guy goes back at it againg sayin nothing but "i want to be cucked by the power of friendship" like its the right thing to do. Some one help me. Also i love the difference in quantity of comments from this chapter compared to another.

Group Leader
Oh I don't mind a evil protag.

You know what you are getting into when you read Redo of Healer for example. The mc there is a villain and the author does not try to make excuses for it.

What bothers me here in this story is how the author does not have the balls to make the protag a villain to match his terrible deeds. He does far worse things later on in the novels, like
child sex trading to known women abusers, which end with the girls getting pregnant from the old dudes

Yet the author still tries to make us think the mc is a "hero" after all the things he does.

I just want the author to not be such a pussy and admit the mc is not the good guy he says he is.
Wow, that's getting into Rance territory, I wonder if they'll omit that from the story.

I-I...I'm gonna give him the benefit of a doubt and assume he's just bearing with his own societally-induced repulsion of her because he does love her despite not being able to lust for her (at least anymore)...and he's all on board with them both being happy...this isn't because of a kink until we see his specific reaction to it...

Double-page supporter
The best type of NTR is that when both the cuck and the netorichad are bros and actually support each other.

Dex-chan lover
Wow i didn't know that this world allowed same-sex marriage! Very progressive.
Too much cringe to read. Somebody please recap this chapter for me.
You are legally allowed to fuck someone else's wife so our bois tries that but fails but then her "husband" comes and then the reveal happens, he never had any balls

Users who are viewing this thread