Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I don't feel like this series is taking itself seriously at all. Author is just having fun with a harem of MILFs... in fact author just gave MC the vitality of a dragon just to he could bone his harem of MILFs more.
I did say a bit of effort, instead of full effort :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Bruh did he turn gay or why does he have a raging boner in the men's bath? 🤨🤨🤨

Dex-chan lover
Why is this chapter here? Like hell a divine dragon takes notice of a small human. Seriously weird chapter with too much going on.
They have been noticing him the whole manga, since he pays for all his shit by hunting dragons. He's been treating the dragon race like a loan agency, making borrowing to buy slaves, pay for the brothel, buy his girls some new gear, bribe their exes, and buy the exes some very expensive custom order slaves. They just finally came to collect.

Aggregator gang
so they were dragons, i thought it had something to do with the demon king, i also didn't understand the purpose of this fight but i guess that even the black dragon didn't get it hahahaha, anyway this looks so much like a hentai game plot, like a improvement to go all out with the girls more often

Dex-chan lover
nR7aoWe.png

Note to self: Shut off brain when reading this.
You just need a few neurons to active at the appropriate places.

Dex-chan lover
So he isn't saying his muscles improved or anything else... only his dick got enlarged? How on earth does that work!? :dogkek:
I mean he looked pretty “Cock” diesel in the baths there. Pretty sure he didn’t have that muscle definition before.

Fed-Kun's army
Ahh, those daughters missed a lot from Ceres. Looks like the mothers will gonna have another batch of children.

Aggregator gang
for those wondering, i'm pretty sure the liver thing is eastern medicine stuff. iirc liver stores blood and life energy. so i guess blood and liver of a dragon give you dragon energy and virility

may be off tho. just thinking back to some stuff i read in wuxia novels

Users who are viewing this thread