Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
I know the battle isn't the highlight of this manga. But it's kinda disappointing that MC lost that easily.

Dex-chan lover
Finally not that overused plot of op mc, end game bosses kitahh and gave out end game loot.. liver? Good for vigour?

Aggregator gang
wtf was that
dragon lords are suddenly after him, okay he did killed a bunch of dragons before
but they are actually stronger than the demon lords
and he technically beat them in a duel by uhhhhh idk HE DID THE ORGA DEATH POSE LMAO
and he died but revived because idk
and dragon lord gave him super powers
and dragon cock

Dex-chan lover
Ok what the hell is going on, they made him fight dragons for just a plot convinient power up,

I wouldn't even call it plot convinient because there was no plot for it to be convinient 💀 they just decided you know what you are now a dragon
why?
because um... why not? and also because um... segs!?!?!?

It feels so unnecessary and out of place

THEY LITERALLY MADE DRAGON GODS JUST SO HE CAN FUCK BETTER THATS CRAZY 💀
sir this is a manga about cucking 4 friends's super mothers not because of revenge, but because he's a MILF chaser

the dragon dick stamina is par for the course

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter:

aK7VRQN_700bwp.webp
what was the name of that series, I actually forgot they reached smex hahaha.

I don’t get the complaints. You knew what this was when you saw the title. Stop acting like you’re manga critics discussing a masterpiece here.
nobody expect a masterpiece but at least when the author pulls dumbshit he should try to make sense, because show that de dragon lord are above the demon lord and there's 0 connection and was mostly used to just give the MC the stamina, well from the big amount of spoilers, sadly we already passed the "good" part of the series.

Finally not that overused plot of op mc, end game bosses kitahh and gave out end game loot.. liver? Good for vigour?
Hate to break it to you.

So in the LN Ceres is now the yellow dragon lord which is the luck dragon, anything he wants now he will get, I stopped reading the LN when he had 3 more wives that were the princesses of the kingdom and empire and a saint from the church, some slaves and got the childhood friends as retainers.

About the only good thing about this story was it wasn't a usual bashfic revenge story where the banishing party don't learn or grow even if its mostly down to the group having no idea how to deal with daily life.

Dex-chan lover
Hate to break it to you.

So in the LN Ceres is now the yellow dragon lord which is the luck dragon, anything he wants now he will get, I stopped reading the LN when he had 3 more wives that were the princesses of the kingdom and empire and a saint from the church, some slaves and got the childhood friends as retainers.

About the only good thing about this story was it wasn't a usual bashfic revenge story where the banishing party don't learn or grow even if its mostly down to the group having no idea how to deal with daily life.
I will not read that, if it gonna spoil even a minor thing that this manga gonna show near future

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this doesn't foreshadow the quality from this point on. What a trashy chapter

Dex-chan lover
So... dragon lover makes your cock amazing? Or is it a draconian ding?

Because the "white dragon breath" at the end fuckin killed me, but if the thing is all scaley with spikes...? No way dude is getting down with his Milf cadre!
Well, unless they all have a mas-kink, but... that just seems like a one-way trip, to me.

Users who are viewing this thread