Yuusha no Mago to Maou no Musume - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Immobile War

Dex-chan lover
fuck its like its rape day, its the 3rd chapter i see today with a rape aftermath

Dex-chan lover
What are they, goblins or something?
Also, you lack Maou parts: strip!

Double-page supporter
No one:

Authors: Rape makes for an interesting backstory that really contrasts how tough and fearsome my character is now!

Aggregator gang
Just read all chapters and its getting very interesting... Plzz keep the translations coming!! '--'

@qaaj
well... any other idea to make backstory for a character who loathe man that she even build a city with only woman in it?
Directly or not, the idea of rape will always included.
even with slave path

dont get me wrong
I'm also hate it :<

Fed-Kun's army
What the hell is with Japan's rape obsession? At least this was sooomewhat serious, but it comes up so often and usually so casually.

You guys are acting as if rape isn't realistic. Rape would happen in that situation in our world today. It happened rampantly in the world in the past when women weren't seen as equals to men. We shouldn't find fault with a story for depicting the brutality of reality.

People are to quick to label it as garbage writing because their feelings get in the way. They see the word "Rape" even slightly insinuated, and they believe its being normalized. People have to realize that Rape is fucking messed up, not okay, and completely wrong, and yet HUMANITY CONTINUES TO DO IT EVEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE.

The world fucking sucks, humanity is messed up, and there are people that can only be called monsters out there in society, get over it, that's reality. Now, if you just don't like rape as a plot device ever, Period, then don't blame it on the author, just plainly state "I'm done, I can't deal with rape" and that's fine, not everyone can handle everything, we're only human after all.

Now if rape is being thrown around in the story as if it were something on the level of going to the supermarket and buying some food, because you're hungry (Normalizing it) then yeah, fuck that author and that work, but this is not the case here, so get over it...

Users who are viewing this thread