Yuusha Party ni Kawaii Ko ga Ita no de, Kokuhaku Shite Mita - Ch. 41.1

Dex-chan lover
From the perspective of an UNDEAD vampire, death is probably just a tuesday.
Well, that being said... Two different species in love would ultimately end in one leaving the other first. It's inevitable if they want to maintain the purity of their relationship.
I can imagine she refuse to accept immortality from him, thus leaving him first...

Dex-chan lover
"think's your a vampire"
"that's the truth i am one"
That a rly funny conversation since yeah shit he is one probaly had to elaborate more from get go there YOuki
Also Youki i feel lik you hoenstly could get along rly well with this dude in some ways

Dex-chan lover
We need a Treasure Hunter to go get us a Phoenix magicite, stat.

Dex-chan lover
I bet the former demon lord's lieutenant could wake her up. Assuming she belongs to the dark side as well. Of course if her story is different, things might be more complicated. Perhaps she fell in love with the love-master vampire without knowing he's a vampire. Upon learning the truth, or perhaps getting turned into a vampire against her will, she would have fallen comatose to escape from the shock, refusing to wake up. The door was chained, so it's also possible she tried to flee.

Dex-chan lover
I'll reiterate my speculation from the last chapter:
I have a feeling that the noble shota 'friend' is just pissed because his harem candidates went to the 'cupid' for love consultation and broke up with him after realizing they could do better. Now he's out for the blood of the man who helped his women leave him by baiting the hero with a made-up allegation (that was coincidentally correct).

Users who are viewing this thread