Yuusha Party wo Oidasareta Kiyoubinbou ~Party Jijou de Fuyojitsushi wo Yatteita Kenshi, Bannou e to Itaru~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 12 - The jack of all trades w…

Fed-Kun's army
Thinking once again about how characters that can do everything on their own are boring to read about.

Dex-chan lover
The flashback looks like "images", I have the feelings those are fake, implanted memories! :thonk:

Fed-Kun's army
That crowd should either leave or support.

But the author is forcing them to stay behind to become witnesses to the MC's ultimate greatness at soloing boss monsters.

Dex-chan lover
I know they can't move bc fear paralysis, but seeing the whole group just standing and watching, especially the newcomers who are excited by orun's fighting, is making me so mad. It's like there's 0 urgency

Contributor
We finally get back to their backstory. I don't suppose the childhood friend Shion is dead, is she? But going by the usual rules, no named character is dead until their corpse or at least their grave is shown.

I'm just having a hard time buying the seriousness of this battle against the dragon. Even though there's a reason (area debuff preventing movement) it just looks like everyone else is just standing there gawking and commentating at him fighting it toe to toe all by himself.

Yes, fight like the one-man party you've always dreamed of. Finally, a manga that says teamwork can go fuck itself, you don't need no stinking power of friendship or love because you've got cheat skills to make it all obsolete.

Double-page supporter
What does he even want to do now, "be a loner, die a loner" like me😂

they kicked out orun and he's like "fine i'll be my own party, with blackjack and hookers, you know what forget the blackjack and hookers, i'm too busy doing EVERY job and being awesome!"

edit: i'm glad i checked other places rather than just sticking witht he dark scans.. i'd like to say they try at least but the difference is night and day. sucks though that they're up to ch28 and degen is at 20 as of 3 months ago. i hope they didnt drop this.

Users who are viewing this thread