Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Beast Tamer, Saikyou Shu Nekomimi Shoujo to Deau - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmmm...... Tfw ML is cuter than FL lmao

Our boy is baby boi

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
...Or you could just try being friends without the mind control implications? Maybe? It can't be that hard.

Jokes are okay, the plot is nothing too praiseworthy but not the worse ever, the contract maybe give buffs to the tamed creature... Maybe, I don't know

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chappies!

this is a weird one, i want to assume this “bond” is a very weak thing, next, while the hero’s party weren’t nice, they also weren’t unreasonable, cmon, a beast tamer with no beasts? whats the point

Somehow I get the hero's point. He was basically a pack mule and they made it looks like he wasn't even interested in fighting to begin with. However they had no reason to be rude to begin with. It'd be more than enough to just giving him a good explanation of the current situation so they could part their own ways and done.

Dex-chan lover
Who the hell just casually accepts entering a control contract with someone you just met just because they can do the contract? The logic is weird but the cat girl is cute

Is the mind control crap really necessary? This isn't Pokemon where you collect them.

I thought he was gonna skip the contract and make her a travel comrade rather than a slave...

Users who are viewing this thread