Yuusha Party wo Tsuihousareta Hakuma Doushi, S Rank Boukensha ni Hirowareru ~Kono Hakuma Doushi ga Kikakugai Sugiru~

Oh so they did remember this mnga i thought the author forgot a manga was on for 1 yr i guess some PPL started reading it that's why or i guess I'll see you next year 😐

Oh so they did remember this mnga i thought the author forgot a manga was on for 1 yr i guess some PPL started reading it that's why or i guess I'll see you next year 😐
Wdym? people just stopped translating it, nothing to do with the author, which is what normally happends, manga goes on in Japan, translators just stops working on them, the manga has been ongoing, with currently 5 volumes out and getting a new chapter every 2 weeks on a magazine ch. 26 part 2 on its way, in Japan.

Its pretty decent as far as the "kicked out of the hero's party" genre goes. Not the best, not the worst, and it's a slight deviation from the regular healer or tamer options I've seen. The immediate new party aspect does feel rushed but, it's a somewhat enjoyable cast to follow... hopefully we get to see them become more of their own characters down the line.

R
Wdym? people just stopped translating it, nothing to do with the author, which is what normally happends, manga goes on in Japan, translators just stops working on them, the manga has been ongoing, with currently 5 volumes out and getting a new chapter every 2 weeks on a magazine ch. 26 part 2 on its way, in Japan.
Really.. i didn't know that! , So the translator is not uploading it's chapters ! I thought author dropped it half way or something.

Its pretty decent as far as the "kicked out of the hero's party" genre goes. Not the best, not the worst, and it's a slight deviation from the regular healer or tamer options I've seen. The immediate new party aspect does feel rushed but, it's a somewhat enjoyable cast to follow... hopefully we get to see them become more of their own characters down the line.
Do you remember the names or faces of anyone in his new party? Lol I know I forgot and I just finished reading a chapter. I feel like everyone is so bland. Including the main character. God! How long can they push that I don't know how good I am thing. Especially after he saves the whole town.

Do you remember the names or faces of anyone in his new party? Lol I know I forgot and I just finished reading a chapter. I feel like everyone is so bland. Including the main character. God! How long can they push that I don't know how good I am thing. Especially after he saves the whole town.
Oh yeah, now around chapter 18 I'm feeling that lag on the lack of anything that makes any of the main characters unique. The only ones I remember is the alchemist and the teacher, and that's in name only. I will have to consider taking back my earlier review. But I'll give it a few chapters to redeem itself. I've seen worse of the same and some have redeemed themselves.

Aggregator gang
I'd like more chapters for reference points but I think there is one somewhat unique aspect to this take on the OP MC story with his capabilities being proportional to the usefulness of the allies he has available. I can somewhat forgive the characters for being forgettable as long as the action itself plays into the ally's power being the force with the MC being a force multiplier, versus the usual variation where MC just resolves everything while everyone stands around and claps without having contributed anything significant. I have a soft spot for the backrow general approach, if they can sustain quality with their tactics.

I think there's also something to be said for having the supporting characters coming up with helpful, practical ideas on their own and everyone in general avoiding the annoying back and forth arguing over trivial points for the sake of drama.

For all I've said, I'm dropping this one.
Yep same, got to chapter 20.2 and nothing us really pulling me to stay. Like you said in your earlier review it's not the worst but also not the best, just middling. The translation is great but that's the best of this series, dime a dozen if you have read similar stories but nothing to hold really hook. If it's your first story of this type it's really good to see the subgenre so do read it.

6/10 overall
5/10 for story
8/10 for art
7/10 for world building
4/10 for uniqueness

Users who are viewing this thread