Yuusha-sama no Osananajimi to Iu Settei no Make Heroine ni Tensei shita no de, Chougoushi ni Job Change Shimasu

Ok you successfully hooked me with 3 chapters.
Now where is the rest ?

@Poisonlov3ly
Context does matter. This is high fantasy when the world is still in late middle ages-early age of discovery and such things were rare, and don't forget, until before she was possessed by that random Japanese girl, she was the typical childhood friend who was in love with the protagonist.

You can't assume she was secretly on the closet, since until then, the girl had nothing but goodwill towards him. At least if you're going to whine, try to take her circumstances into account.

The MC definitely isn't the 'girl of the ancients' then? It would make a great deal of sense why Luka/s didn't bother going back to the village to visit Laura then. Though since she does look like her mother, I guess not??

Manga conspiracy theory is very fun.

Feels a bit bad for Lukas, its as if your best friend is suddenly avoiding you and would rather be friends with others. Anyway, I hope the Mc becomes more interesting.

i need to get this off my chest else i might make noise and wake everyone up (its 3am) buT—!!! cute!!!! Cute!!!!!! Cuuuuuuuteeeeeeeee!!!!! they're all so damn Cuteeeeee—!!!!!!!! i wont lie i actually went ahead and google translated the LN on syosetsu (though i paused at ch.43 because i have a bad habit of never finishing anything) and!!!!! lowkey spoiler but don't give up on MC and Lukash!!!! they make up later and get close again!!!! and they're super cute!!!!!! god i Love how sparkly and shoujo the art style is its so healing, makes me excited to see how it'll depict future arcs since its staying pretty faithful to the source at the moment

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

"The game contained all elements to be a masterpiece" then proceeds to explain how the story of the game was complete shit
Boring , cliche , stopped reading

@Isekaijin What @Poisonlov3ly meant wasn't that the mc was in the closet, it has to do with the heteronormative idea that men and women can't just be friends and if they're close, they must be in love with each other/must be dating

edit: and the heteronormative idea of gender roles and how the goal in life is to get married

@JustRyn
My point stands though. It was less heteronormative ideas and more the fact that the setting says that girl and the hero were in love from an early age. He even left with the idea of coming back to marry her before destiny NTR happened.

You have a girl who until a few days before was daydreaming about her wedding with her childhood friend, of course you're going to believe they're bound to marry, especially in such a small village where those things were normal.

@Isekaijin they weren't talking about from her perspective though, they're talking about from the villages and her parents perspective. Before she confessed to him, did she ever tell her parents or the villagers that she loved him or wanted to marry him? From the looks of the flashbacks, no, she didn't, she had kept it to herself. Because they were bestfriends who spent all their time together and happened to be a boy and a girl, her parents and the villagers assumed their relationship. That is super heteronormative. Also, I am going to point out, nowhere in the flashbacks did it show her day dreaming about getting married to him, it only showed what her parents and the villagers had said, I suggest you go back and read it.

edit: she even straight up says it's because they spend all their time together and NOT because they actually told anyone they liked each other/wanted to get married

orp

The only intrigue in the manga is this weird future-aware pseudo-romantic triangle enabled by the isekai otome game reincarnation trope. The whole thing just feels super contrived and artificial.

Group Leader
I’m super curious about the way magic tomes make her head hurt

Users who are viewing this thread