Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Ch. 45

As much as i want to smack the MC in the head, i think what he said is pretty reasonable. He's just been summoned and didn't know much

But come on man at least answer her feeling
Yeah tbh I kinda wish he would just say no outright instead of leaving things hanging. Harem feels extra forced in this story when it spent so much of its time making it clear there was one person he specifically loves. Now it's seems like he'll do the usual harem bs without it feeling in character at all.

Actually, edit: after looking at the fandom site out of curiosity, will probably drop anyways bc of how bad the harem aspect gets.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Bro you don't need more time. Just marry them already and worry about what you want to really do later.
If he decides he wants to return to his world after he marries her or other girls, that would be a dick move of immeasurable proportions, or he's afraid of feeling forever homesick, wanting to leave but unable to.

While I don't think it would make much sense to leave after marrying one of them, It's clear he wants to think such a big decision through before he makes a hasty decision and hurts them or himself emotionally.

Users who are viewing this thread