Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck. I came here to read a generic isekai story, not be suddenly hit with relatable feels. 😢😭

Nah I’ve been tricked too many times there’s no way this a wholesome isekai, when is the betrayal going to happen😔

@YungMassah Nah bro this is a wholesome, in fact it's diabetic.

Novel sauce if you guys wanna read: https://foxaholic.com/novel/i-was-caught-up-in-a-hero-summoning-but-that-world-is-at-peace/

@karamella
it does become more relevant once you see the names of the other characters of the demon world

Group Leader
So, Kuro only "interested" in those whose heart is empty and help them fill that emptiness?

Aight, I'm so digging this! A breath of fresh air.

Dex-chan lover
Could Noin (spelling?) happen to be the previous hero? The one that united them all? Or is that just me going for a massive reach lol

Judging purely by their hairstyles Kuro feels like she could be related to Hades (or be Hades herself idk)

Aggregator gang
Aye... Bro... About the finding treasure thing? I do sure found a shiny gem like this manga~ It's surely a new fresh for Isekai Mangas <3

Dex-chan lover
so like, the demon girl talked to him because she sensed he had a "sad/misarable" life?? is this the motives of the character? In this manga, until now, everyone acts nothing like someone would in a realistic or fantasy setting

Users who are viewing this thread