Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

i used to say that damned cursed konosuba was the best isekai story,
now i change my mind, this one ll be my no.1 for now ,

If I were to be granted a wish, I wish to be able to do what ever I want, when ever I want, how ever I want, so that I can do nothing all the time XD

Dex-chan lover
>MC: I'm a delusional wimp with no own will or ambition!
>Goddess: Say no more! You are worthy!
😤

Plan goes even deeper when Demon King of Deception and Deus Ex Machina (a personification of omniscience) appears.

Dex-chan lover
Admittedly, I saw the twist in this chapter almost immediately when the Goddess was introduced.

Given how Sharo Varuna gave the MC the "Blessing of the World", she's clearly the Creation God(dess).

From that, given her familiarity with Kuro, Kuro is probably her counterpart, the Destruction God(dess) or something similar. After all, creation and destruction are two sides of the same coin.

>no dona bodily fluids
You don't need that. She can translate lewd immersive virtual reality-ish imageries right in your mind instead while saying that she's the last boss (she's not, nor Kuro either) and becomes your waifu after you defeat her.

Hey guys im looking for people who can help me translate this series as the current tl is taking quite a lot of time and raws go upto chap 22 im lloking for translaters and typsetter dm me or send a message here or a fr if your intrested as this can help us release more chapters!

Double-page supporter
idk I'm kinda getting tired of this "good soul" trope for MCs. A persons conscious can change so much based on their current environment and recent events that anyone really could've answered the same as him if they were in the same mood.

like is it so special to realize that power and money aren't that important? anyone who's lived long enough will know that you'll go back to your base mind-state in due time even with those

Dex-chan lover
Agreed, he doesn't seem that special to just be noteworthy to a god just for not wanting things handed to him, but y'know, something has to drive the protagonist forward I guess.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter can't properly be God's Blessing on This Wonderful World if there are no explosions.

Users who are viewing this thread