Yuusha Shoukan ni Makikomareta kedo, Isekai wa Heiwa deshita

Dex-chan lover
This is a slightly strange setup.
"We summoned you just to be a figurehead in a new year festival."
So the summoned "hero" is going to lose one year of his normal life for entertainment purpose?

I'm glad there were a couple hints that this is not all there is to it or I would have been a bit mad at those otherworlders.

As it stands, this looks like they're actually trying to spy on "our" world's technology. (Magic is all well and good, but it might be limited by their imagination or resources.)

Either that, or they need to summon a hero to strengthen the peace treaty, kind of like nuclear dissuasion. How can you be sure that some demons won't try to go to war again, unless you can prove that humans can get a hero again?

I don't know for sure, but I'm curious to learn more. This kind of story, where we discover the "ever after" of a "hero kills the demon lord" story, is getting increasingly frequent, but it's a nice concept that changes from the more common battle archetype.

Fed-Kun's army
Had to drop this from my reading list. Reason: loli love interest.

I read the WN up to chapter 46 and dropped that before I noticed the manga a few days ago.

In that chapter, he confirms her appearance as a loli. In the manga she's drawn similarly, but I could almost pass her off as a little older... so I went back to the WN to make sure she was indeed a loli and then read up to chapter 50 where he confirms his attraction to her. So, now I'm fully dropping both the WN and manga.

That said, I blame Arifureta for this recent aversion to loli love interest characters. It felt like that story was constantly beating me over the head with the "pink world" and reminding me of Yue looking like a little elementary school girl. I pushed through many chapters hoping the author would ease up on those two... but eventually gave up after a hundred chapters or so. Like I said, I tried. I like the rest of the story.

I'm Asian and know full well the stereotype that Asians can look younger than they are... as I was treated that way for a long time.

Before, I was okay with the occasional loli love interest. I mean, it's a story, I can let it pass. After Arifureta, I just feel annoyed or pissed off at the slightest hint.

This story was an interesting take and I would've loved to continue reading it otherwise...

Dex-chan lover
and after experiencing the festival that is only held once every ten years……I shall go home safely.
So MC prefers a world of conflict? 🙄

@Goobers
I don't get you. Loli is love, loli is life and I prefer thicc! 😁

The initial concept is......really, really weird: "Let's do a hero summoning, because we're having a festival".
It is interesting, as a soft story, so far...

Dex-chan lover
After just recently finished reading maoyuu maou yuusha, I hope their world become like this..

Looks decent for now... And different (so far) from the rest of the Isekai manga. Bookmarked.

The novel is really good and it updates around twice a day
Isis best girl and after confession to Kuro it's just death by diabetes

Users who are viewing this thread