Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 5 Ch. 36 - The Cause of Everything

Dex-chan lover
Ah another chapter of the wholesome isekai Family manga... where next chapter
It's not an isekai. "Isekai" literally means "other world", it does not mean whatever you think it means.
This seems appropriate.

839.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh LH remembered about this serie, which is 4 chapters behind now

Next arc is interesting, but you can see where is going and what is all about pretty fast lol

Last edited:
Reactions: le3

le3

Dex-chan lover
A cute kawaii anime girl with a sock puppet head on each of her hands and feet that can all talk.
Ahh, you have better idea than me, as I imagine she will have five head :huh: .

I hope we will see the mermaid siblings again sometime in the future :glee:.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder why she still decided to let them have the treasure despite knowing they were the ones responsible for the problem in the first place? It's good that the hero/MC was honest about what happened, but I'd think he wouldn't be forgiven tenfold so easily.

Supporter
Page 16, Lloyd mentions about how the octopuses are natural enemies of the mermaids, then one of the mermaids repeats his dialogue. Is that a mistake?

Dex-chan lover
I like how straightforward Lloyd was in this chapter.
He's really acting like the man of the house.
:thumbsup:

Though I still can't get over how easily these OP characters were made to sleep.
I see it as a boon. If sleep magic can work on Lloyd, then maybe seduction magic can too. Dragon wife may have a chance at some intimacy. Though I doubt she'll want to go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread