Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Ch. 44 - Only Family

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be great? If this thing swerves from the cliché and the girl then says, “Wait, you're my sis-in-law and my nieces? More people to love!” then blow up the castle together and end this series before it grows more stale.

Dex-chan lover
Charisma break.

She has a very short checklist for if they're okay: "Are they reunited?"

I think she might be a bit on the dangerous side...

So if she will die if she disobeys him. Well, there's one good solution for that. Kill the king. Everyone will be happy!

Dex-chan lover
Wow look Eve its your Sis in law ! Cant wait for this to be all over and Eve just been please to have a sis in law but also I dunno she will have to deal with a overly attacched to her brother sis in law and still deal with Llyold and his :| . Also I hope this Advisor / what even is her job Lady just becomes queen instead.

Dex-chan lover
Really not liking this whole arc 😑

King has literally no right to still be present in the story especially alive.. and it feels dragged out and the yandere trope of his sister is just oof allaround 😐

Can't wait for them to just walk away later and the king just going in with his day 🫡

Or them working for that country again in which case I'll just drop it, if it comes to that 🤨

Dex-chan lover
Charisma break.

She has a very short checklist for if they're okay: "Are they reunited?"

I think she might be a bit on the dangerous side...

So if she will die if she disobeys him. Well, there's one good solution for that. Kill the king. Everyone will be happy!
TBF they were always really poor and judging from her clothes she has not been living in luxury while they were apart so perhaps she simply doesn’t realize that they could have it better than a jail cell.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be great? If this thing swerves from the cliché and the girl then says, “Wait, you're my sis-in-law and my nieces? More people to love!” then blow up the castle together and end this series before it grows more stale.
Unfortunately this series has already started to go stale. The fact the king keeps getting away with everything is extremely boring

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. the King will regret that... besides now there is a hole in the ceiling... and a perfect momemt for Lloyd to escape and stomp the fat flea king.
ALL he gotta to do.. was just LEAVE him alone and noone would have a problem. but no his fat head got that idea... "a free hero is dangerous. DIIIIE!"
well i hope he ends in Hell where he is forced to clean bathrooms with a toothbrush.

Users who are viewing this thread