Yuusha to Yobareta Nochi ni: Soshite Musou Otoko wa Kazoku wo Tsukuru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Our Home

Dex-chan lover
He's about to repopulate the dragon race
I SURE HOPE SO!

on other hands. he's taken a lot of life. time to seriously repopulate the world with his offspring. probably twice as much as the amount he's taken should be the minimum.

Double-page supporter
Or maybe due to all the bodies he has racked up made him that way?

It's very possible that someone who has a high kill count will eventually be emotional numb

Plus he stated that he literally has nothing except power

So it's that plus what I mentioned
Yeah, I think it also has to do with his upbringing as well.

He was always tossed aside and wanted purpose in life.
Sadly, that purpose is to be a tool to be thrown away.

He knew that deep within his heart and just swallowed the cold hard truth.

Aggregator gang
While everyone wants to talk about the obvious plot point about to happen, I want to know why he’s so emotionless. My assumption is that it has to do with the operation that made him so powerful, perhaps the stone(is it a stone?) embedded into his chest.
He probably lost his emotions after killing hundreds and thousands of people

Double-page supporter
All I want to know is he killed the demon king. How the hell did his daughter become his harem? If this actually is a harem

Dex-chan lover
Dude listening a gut wretched story about betrayal and his reaction is :haa:
Even Guts has more compassion :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Huh, well, pretty sure MC will be like "sure no problem" and sleep like a rock

Dex-chan lover
This is like the third time I've seen a group change a character's name away from being Iblis. Please stop doing it; Iblis is a real name, and specifically it's the Islamic name for the chief demon, it's basically their equivalent for Lucifer

Double-page supporter
I think bro just said PLUH🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Contributor
That "ancient law" sounds like awfully contrived BS... but okay, let's see her reason. She's feeling guilty over the carnage she wrought to avenge being betrayed by humans, so she effectively imprisoned herself. Then she's lonely (perfectly understandable, god knows how long she cooped up in there); and the law says she must now practically throw herself at the protagonist one who helped her, her choices being swear allegiance or be a mate -> she chose the latter because she was lonely and probably wanted the affection of romantic love.

The law part is amusingly close to what I said in jest last chapter, but I won't deny that she's at least charming and cute. I think I might've appreciated it more if her reason was like "I swore to only take someone stronger than me as my mate, and now that you won, you fit the requirement." rather than some "law" that I don't even know who will enforce since she's supposed to be the ruler of the dragons. But really, even just "I'm lonely" is perhaps enough as a reason without the need to follow some contrived BS law.

I like that there are plausible reasons why the protagonist is largely devoid of personality: could be the horrific surgery, PTSD at having been used as a killing machine or even something that haunts him from the past as a flashback teases. But please develop him later from that.

Users who are viewing this thread