Yuusha wa Shimei wo Wasureteru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
......poor hero, it seems the demon lord is much more willing to penetrate a dude than her.

god, that's terrible, but it wouldn't be surprising if this becomes the strangest "harem" comedy I've ever seen.

Double-page supporter
in any other manga that new guy would certainly make me worry but in this one I can't see anything that would make his plans work happen anytime soon. In fact, I can't see anything hapenn like that at all. Just wouldn't fit the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Normally I'd be like "just kill him" but nah, seeing him suffer is more fun, keep the loser alive :D

Contributor
LOL, that aide is going to really need to spend quality time with his teddy bear after the day he's had.

Double-page supporter
Bloodthirst is inverse proportional to ability of kicking ass raised to the fourth power.

Double-page supporter
So do all demons have those long white fang things? So far all three demons we've seen have something similar.

Good chapter, thanks for the work @Laserman

That aside, I don't know what's happening on pg. 2 panel 3. Can anyone explain to me how the aide got stabbed by those rods?

Dex-chan lover
How she accused the aide:
''That's the guy that wants to fuck you up, but im the only one that gets to fuck you!''

Group Leader
@VMENOVCID He spoke those lines out loud as he tried to assassinate the Demon Lord, which screwed up his sneak-attack, and the Demon Lord stabbed him with those magic spears.

@rei893 Twelve Chapters have been released, but the series has been on Hiatus since then.

Users who are viewing this thread