Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
Actually, since he never actually told her any of what he was doing until it was finished, he's still in the wrong here. I fail to see why he had to give the impression of just lazing around for two hours instead of just telling her what his plan was. Especially when he's walking on thin ice like that - it wouldn't have been unreasonable for her to tell him he's fired after the first hour.

Dex-chan lover
I like this MC. Much better than dense MCs that scream when they see side boobies

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he's still in the wrong though. There's no reason to jerk her along like that.

He's just lucky that, as a succubus, she should be more or less immune to sexual harassment.

Group Leader
this management-type manga is kinda boring tbh, but i like the art at least :>

Dex-chan lover
The hero is exceptional in all fields, including sexual harassment in the office.

o_O

Final Fantasy Goblins?
That goblin looks like FFXIV goblins that scavenge technologies and magic

Rather than “stove,” “furnace” would’ve been a more fitting translation, I think.

Double-page supporter
I thought she was a succubus, why so flustered ;)

Lol, breaks into a sleeping women's room! 😆 As well, with that personality I wonder if he ever is going to have a good relationship with a women. Well, maybe the wolf girl when she grows up haha.

Dex-chan lover
@notAKAI_
pepehands.png.webp

Users who are viewing this thread