Yuusha, Yamemasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.4 - Demon King, Start ④

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing his programming doesn't allow him to end his own life.

Aggregator gang
@Malphorus Sure, let’s just ignore bad and contrived writing because the character in question is a robot. If the character was god it would still be bad, so let’s not stop criticizing what deserves criticism.

Dex-chan lover
you know, she can just Ieft the hero to destroy the human worId

and then comeback Iater to get the stones IoI

Dex-chan lover
@Whatever1337
Kinda.

He see's that he's no longer needed by humanity and knowing that the demons are suffering which caused the forever war to begin with, he's trying to commit suicide by cop to give the demons a method of saving themselves as well as a end of the war, aka his stone, notice how he hasn't killed any of the demon generals, he's trying to convince them to "finish the job"

Dex-chan lover
My guess is either he’s not actually able to kill himself from his programming or he’s trying to make himself out to be a villain so they don’t regret it.

As for the split chapters, I suspect a lot of people don’t know the raws are like that too. Personally I hate that manga, raws included, have been frequently splitting chapters in half and quarters like this in recent years, but it’s not the scanlators fault by any means.

I'm not sure if it's some kind of meme but i live in europe and SG kentaco isn't something i can get.
My answer is i have no idea.

@Malte
A. I was talking about him beating the crap out of the loli, not why. Can't fathom what him being amoral has to do with whether or not the story is contrived.

B. Even if I was, this is an adeptation, no? How many manga have had contrived situations that were explained more properly either at a later date or in the source material. I don't have the zeal to debate in comments about it. I'm jaded, used to it, lazy, and it's too much work. lol. I do see your point though.

Users who are viewing this thread