Yuutousei to Himitsu no Oshigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 39 - Jumping Right Into The Fire…

Dex-chan lover
Wew lad... Thanks for the update

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
several side characters had sex and he's directly looking at their pussies too. why not just grab the fmc and fuck already lmao
drags on forever for no reason.

Supporter
several side characters had sex and he's directly looking at their pussies too. why not just grab the fmc and fuck already lmao
drags on forever for no reason.
They tried already, but she wasn't able to take him (between how big he apparently is, her never even having masturbated before inheriting the shop leaving her physically underdeveloped and neither having any idea of what can be done to get her prepared). They probably should've taken the pros' coaching a few chapters back, even if it was only offered as a joke.

And, yeah, I'm taking this way too seriously.

Dex-chan lover
They tried already, but she wasn't able to take him (between how big he apparently is, her never even having masturbated before inheriting the shop leaving her physically underdeveloped and neither having any idea of what can be done to get her prepared). They probably should've taken the pros' coaching a few chapters back, even if it was only offered as a joke.

And, yeah, I'm taking this way too seriously.
even if he was too big, they could've just asked for help later when they realized they actually want to try. that would make all the annoying advances from the fmc look-alike go away too. it's just frustrating and getting boring if this drags on much longer.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I thought when this got picked back up we'd see regular chapters.

See you all again in another 6 months.

even if he was too big, they could've just asked for help later when they realized they actually want to try. that would make all the annoying advances from the fmc look-alike go away too. it's just frustrating and getting boring if this drags on much longer.

I doubt Erina would stop trying to get Sakurai just because he started dating Azusa

I doubt Erina would stop trying to get Sakurai just because he started dating Azusa
this is about the last chapter that was released, because in the penultimate chapter he himself said that he had to tell her something important

So, he turned her down when they was at the beach.
But still I'm rooting on everyone beside Azusa at this point....

Users who are viewing this thread