Zannen Jokanbu Black General-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 68 - Mother of Justice (HQ version)

Dex-chan lover
Nice, this masterpiece is back!

hope we come to see all the rest of the chapters here, I found 83 chapters in Spanish, but I would prefer to watch it here honestly.

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
page 4 , last panel : you can see her camel toe , lol .

- mangaka : here are the top 3 heroes . and above them , there is the top 1 hero .
- readers : yo , what kind of logic is that ? then you should call them "top 4 heroes" instead .
- mangaka : please forgive me . i just got the idea of mother of justice a second ago .

673ef166ccaf74e5bff4ab05621202c3.jpg

@LiKeCircLe- 67 was just
Scientist-san giving Secretary-San a checkup (not lewd) and the other evil orgs reaction to the aftermath
It doesn't really matter if to read this one first.
Also, Author-san really loves pointy

Dex-chan lover
"mother" of justice ? she looks like a young , teenage , virgin girl to me , lol .

page 9 , panel 2 looks so wrong , lol : they are 2 men , and their cr0tches are touching each other , 1 man is pushing , pulling , and the other is yelling : stop it , you are hurting me , please be more gentle .

last page : what the hell ? she can fly ? then why did she need to use an airport , a helicopter and a rope to swing into the room in page 4 and 5 ?

@Redkins nah. The Vietnamese TL of Black General is up to Chapter 99. It's revealed that Mother Justice has a Son who seems more inclined to be a Villain. Even joining the RX Group for a bit. Black General's Parents seem to be normal. Her Mother has black hair, General-San gets her hair from her Father.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Lmao love how mother justice just completely bitches everyone in the room

Users who are viewing this thread