Zatch Bell! 2 - Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
On one hand, I don't want Dr. Riddles to die.

On the other hand, his death scene was pretty impactful so it would feel kinda cheap if it's undone next chapter.

On the other other hand, "Traumatizes a child by committing suicide in front of her and then reveal it was all a prank" would be so fucking funny.

Dex-chan lover
I am still not used to the tone of this new series. The stakes are real this time.
Ultil the end of the chapter I was waiting for the professor to wake up with a gag, but it seems I was wrong.
:cry:

Dex-chan lover
😭
This is too much for a children series' sequel, but now it's serious. Hits even deeper, for dying in this series is just for mamodo and even then it's just them returning to demon world.

Aggregator gang
58766086c3d8301e322c4ad1f10f2595df86c762r1-320-320v2_hq.jpg

He's gonna get up and say just kidding right..

Reactions: Sem
Dex-chan lover
Even with his dying breath, he lied to make her feel better. There's no way he was dying of a heart condition, it's too convenient. He's the only character who lies like he breathes specifically to make the world a better place.

Still holding out hope that he also just faked his death, because as impactful as it was, tricking even Beliel into thinking you're dead would also be fucking badass.

Users who are viewing this thread