Zatch Bell! 2 - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Yeah, you can tell it's Apollo, he's got the sun necklace and his outfit is different from Claude.
Tia got jacked, Brago got swole. NGL, I'm waiting for Umagon to pop back up, be able to talk, and tell everyone off for not calling him Schneider.
I'm not so hopeful about Umagon 😅
Yeah, you can tell it's Apollo, he's got the sun necklace and his outfit is different from Claude.
Tia got jacked, Brago got swole. NGL, I'm waiting for Umagon to pop back up, be able to talk, and tell everyone off for not calling him Schneider.

Dex-chan lover
I always love the humor in this manga

The author really figured out how to make everyone older while seeming completely natural and keeping the humor feeling fresh

Or maybe that's just my nostalgia talking but damn I love it

Dex-chan lover
i might remembered it wrong but didn't umagon already embraced the name affectionately on the original series?

Dex-chan lover
it's crazy how i got similar shiver from watching cool fight just by seeing the mamodos back

only to laugh my ass off to kiyomaro's quip

Group Leader
Thank you for the reminder. I just did. But honestly, I don't remember anything differently... I loved chapter 17, even when most everyone complained (here). I just wish the original and the reworked chapters coexist (like the original comic now).

But I followed your recommendation and appreciated Sherry even more. Plus, I understand why Brago asked her to use the spell, when he could just use brute force. That Y2K middle-parted straightener used it on Sherry REPEATEDLY. Revenge is sweet, even if it's only briefly. (Dude beheaded him so quick...)
If you want to check out the old pages of the previous chapter from the original upload, we put them and even the raws for those specific pages (since those pages are completely unavailable for legal purchase now) on our google drive! :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/10HTGr9ROQHSEnQjJa0PHcHDeAMa8aELk

Dex-chan lover
If you want to check out the old pages of the previous chapter from the original upload, we put them and even the raws for those specific pages (since those pages are completely unavailable for legal purchase now) on our google drive! :)

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/10HTGr9ROQHSEnQjJa0PHcHDeAMa8aELk

Really, really appreciate this! I put them side-by-side. The way sensei zoomed into Sherry and those dramatic flares really made a difference!

Double-page supporter
may short king brago rest in peace..... cause now we have ABSOLUTE UNIT brago to take his place XDDD

Dex-chan lover
Damn, he turned into Getter Brago

x
i3ILvchl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread